2. The Nervousness

'I should just keep it with me, maybe if I met the owner of this bracelet in Future'

•••

Yn Enter her Apartment as she close the door behind. She Took off her Shoes as she Look around the house with her Luggage's handle in her right hand.

She smile as she goes more inside the house and Look around with Amaze. She put her Things beside the Sofa and observe the Place in which maybe she is going to spend her two or three years of her life.

As she Enters there is the Hall with The TV on the Wall...same wall of Entrance Door And the Sofa facing the TV with a Tea Table close to it.

The Big glass Window Besides the Sofa, Some Plants already blooming their Under The sky. She saw That On the Other side... Opposite of The Window but far from It there is a Open Kitchen.... a large one.

And At the end There is Two Rooms and a bathroom before it only Five steps Ahead, It makes The room Look really cosy and Calm.

She entered the kitchen, then bathroom to make sure everything is Good in Condition, then she Enter the Other Rooms....Maybe Bedrooms.

"Why Two bedrooms?" She asked herself, But shrugged.

"I can make it My Extra room...Or Work room... Nice Idea"

She Hmmed as she Goes back to the hall and Took her Bags and get inside one of the room Which she Decided to make her Bedroom.

•••

•Next Day•

Yn Get up from her Bed as she get into the kitchen while yawning, she Open Her fridge and look for something to cook, she found Some Bacon Wrapped in a plastic, and Some bread and butter and Some Eggs and a jar of Maple syrup.

"Maybe this can be My breakfast for Today?" She said as she took everything out and Turn on the Stove.

•After 25 mins•

She Put the last piece of Meat on The Plate on top of the bread, and pour Some Syrup on it to make it taste better.

She Eat her breakfast in a Silence, which is calm and Sweet for her Mental health. As she Finish her food she Wash the Dishes and Go inside her Bedroom to tidy up her Bed. She Goes to her Suitcase as she Open it and Find Something to wear on her Interview.

She take out One Of Her Black Denim Short Skirt which is Just Above her Thighs and one of Her Favorite White Baggy Sweater Perfect for This Cold Wether. And a Cute yet Gorgeous Locket Perfectly showing off of Her Neck.

And a Black side bag for her Things.

•••

•15 mins before the Interview•