3. Why Him?

"Jimin Hyung, It's You Right...?"

"Your's POV"

What should I do now? Gosh...I'm in a Big mess! I clear my voice and was about to change my Voice pitch to sound like a Boy but before I say something...

"Oh yeah I remember, You have Cough. You can't speak properly" I look at him with a weird face but he again said "Please help Hyung... it's really tight" I sigh but look at his whole body... He was Sitting on the couch While Sulking like a Baby but with Damn Built up Body, How can he even do This?!

I know this body... I know this voice... I have Seen his Abs... But I don't want to agree that if he is the Man Which I am Thinking about...

Please....

Don't Tell me He is Jeon Jungkook.

I sigh but Suddenly he Huff on his spot. "Yah! Jimin-Shi! What the Fuck are you doing?!" My eyes Widen as This is the first time I heard him Cursing.

I shook my head but Goes to his direction and Squat down to his abs Level.

I tried hard not to touch my fingers on his skin but just pull his Shirt Down to make him wear it Perfectly.

Don't Look...

Don't look at his Abs...

DON'T!

I can't...

I take a Peek at his Stomach... His Freaking Damn Hot Abs...Just Close to my Blessed Eyes...

Tf am I Doing?!

Suddenly My hands come down as The Shirt is Perfectly On top of his Body...

But wait..

Now He can See me.

I Slowly Look up to his Direction... Only to meet two Pair of doe eyes Staring at mine.

"AHHHHH!!!! WHO ARE YOU!!?!!?"

Well...Shit!

I shut his mouth with my palm covering it, He Mumble some words which I can't Understand.

I take a Deep breath but Slowly take my handa back as he calm down a Little.

We both looking into each other's eyes.

He spoke.

"Are You Trying to Kidnap me?!" I look at him with wide eyes "Wh- No! why would I?!" "Then why are you here in VIP Changing Room?" I Look at him confuse showing on my face as I look around us... Yeah It seems VIP room, It's Well maintained.

"I didn't Knew it's a Changing room..." "Wait...Who are You?" I look at him awkwardly and said "Umm...I'm new here...For Job.." I didn't give him tge whole Information "May I have Your ID Card?" He asked me Making me Gulp Down.

They haven't Gave me Yet...

"I just Arrived here... And this is the first room I Encounter and...I haven't meet the Makeup Manager" I Look Down to the Floor.