BINDING WITH SYSTEM !

BOLD :SYSTEM     small :Tanvi

DO YOU WANT TO BIND WITH ME ?

yes...........

DO YOU WANT TO TRAVEL DIFFERENT WORLDS WITH ME ?

yes

1..2......3......65.......78......99..100

BINDING COMPLETED HOST !

I was woken up to a white endless room . A small cute fluffy ball flying up infront of me .I was scared for a second but managed to ask 

"who are you ?"  

'I am a system, host ' 

"ah what's that?"

'When a person wants to live longer even after death ,they are given a second chance by us and few of them gets bounded by a system ,just like you .'

"woah ..just like reincarnation stories where we get to complete mission and also gets a handsome male lead ,right?"

'correct host .You have already having much knowledge but i would like to tell you more so you wouldn't have much discomfort during your travel with me '

"ok .But can I name you ?"

'sure host '

"ok then beau. You can call me Tanvi ,that would be fine"

'would love to be called beau ,but why ?'

"I still don't know your gender and 'cause  you 're cute and fluffy and also beautiful"

'thank you Tanvi .' 

'I would tell you about how this works now.

You would travel to almost 10 to 15 worlds and after that you would be given a choice that is whether you continue traveling worlds or stay in one of the worlds and continue living their with your loved one .When you go to worlds you are  given a mission and sub missions to complete and if you fail the main mission you get to redo the whole world .so try not fail the main mission . You can get pregnant and love in these worlds too , you can even leave the world after finishing the missions and choose to stay too .'

'WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO THE FIRST WORLD TANVI '

"HECK YEAH ! "

transmiting Tanvi to the BUSSINESS WORLD ............