[3]

I reached the restraunt .It was a nice looking and cozy restraunt . 

I went in and sat on a table near the pool  . A waiteress came towards my table and handed me the  menu and there stood waiting for me to order my food.

"Good afternoon, Welcome to xyz Restraunt  " she said  

"Good afternoon" i said .

"What would you like to have miss ?" she asked 

"What is the most tasty dish in this restraunt ?"I said  drooling over the menu .

" Sure, it's steak mashed potatoes and bacon fried rice  !"she said [GOD I MADE UP THIS MENUE ]

" Then get me those 2 dishes and also a chocolate and strawberry milkshake please " I said 

" Yes ,will be right back "

She went away leaving me and my hungry self sitting at one place to wait for food .

I was looking over the place when I noticed those black hair and blue eyes one again looking at me . My look was 'are you following me ' and as understanding it he gave me a look which stated ' no i just happened to be here ' .[telepathy guys ,they are main lead of our story .]

Then he got up and moved towards my table and before i even knew he sat just beside me .[ on a chair of course ]

" Hi my name is Thomas Richards and yours?" He said in his deep voice sending shivers down my spine.

I just dumbly sat there looking at him .

"uhh ....I..." way to embarrass myself 

" Are you okay dear?" he asked worried 

"who are your  calling dear ?"I ask a little perplexed as i thought him to be a cold and arrogant chairman.

"you "he said as it is the most obvious thing in the world .

"I guess you mistook me for someone else Mr. Richards . My name is Tanvi Raut , I am not someone who you might look for Mr. Richards. " i said calmly .

" You are the one I gave the tissue, right ,at the Caffe yesterday ?" he said a bit unsure .

"BEAU is this guy bipolar ."

'no ,Tanvi he is not ,yesterday he just looked at your side profile so he recognised you today by looking at your side profile too .'

"oh"

"yes i am the one bu-" he cut me off 

"Then you are the one - wait you said your name is Tanvi Raut as in the new found Chairwoman of RIANA AND CORP LTD?" he says but pauses a bit and then asks

" Yes I am so ?"

 "Is this guy gold digger or what ? " 

'Tanvi he alone owns a company how can he be a gold digger ,yes but he can use you if he don't have good intentions '

"Huh you don't know me I am Thomas Richards  , the chairman of  M AND G ASSOCIATIONS ."

" Of course I know you know that you told me "i said in a 'DUH ' tone 

As we were talking i didn't notice my food on my table , my food .

I started eating my food alone without caring about the man sitting by me .

Who cares about Thomas anyways ,

[ well i care ,i am doing so much trouble by making you be together ][the author ]

he will be with me right? 

As this question crossed my mind i looked towards the male sitting at my left ,he was staring at me back .

" you won't leave me right ?" i don't know why but i asked this question 

" what makes you say so ?"

" so you will leave me after using my power and money and here i thought you liked me so approached me .all men are the same thinking women as use and throw "

His eyes darken at my sentence and said darkly in a deep voice " Listen here ,darling i don't think women as use and throw and yes i approached you because i liked you at first glance i couldn't keep it to myself .Give me a chance and i will prove you how much i like you or even better how much i love you "

" ok ,i will give you one chance but if you break it don't even think about meeting me after that ." i said . 

"Love isn't always money and power sometimes it is about how much you trust other person "

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so guys I know , i am little stupid but i am gonna repost each chapter again every sunday . So till the time i don't write another chapter you all have to read the repeated chapters , 

And also read my other story in my profile , I just wrote that chapter and published it and don't worry I plan on completing both of my stories . My first term exam is in 11 days so , i don't know when i will be back after this chapter but when i comeback  I will give you a surprise .  

That book which i said to read is named as " Life is Golden , treasure it ! " It's based on a girl who wants revenge for hurting her and her family members . Give it a try please .