Part 2

Kakashi had been living with Naori for 4 days. Kakashi was able to walk without help. He spent his day by helping Naori preparing cakes and snacks to be sold in Naori's sweet shop.

Kakashi was preparing cakes and bread in the kitchen while Naori prepared the shop and the showcase  for the bread and cakes when suddenly three men walked in.

"I'm sorry... we are still close," Naori said as she turned around facing her customers. But, her smile that always decorated her face was changed into worry.

"Naori-san," a middle aged man walked closer to the table where the showcase was. His glasses were hanged to the lower part of his nose. Next to him, two men were standing. Three of them were wearing the police uniform.
"Can i have it today?" asked the middle aged man with sly smile meanwhile his middle finger pushed his glasses up to the bridge of his nose.

Naori then looked toward the place where she used to kept her daily money sales. There was no money there. There was not many sales these days. Naori took a box where she kept her savings. She took some money then gave them to the man. The man looked at the money for a while then smiled. He tried to be sweet with his smile, but, it only make him give more disgusting smile.

"Naori-san, there's an additional payment since there's an increase of crime around the village. So, you have to double it," said the man.

Naori looked at them in fear and gave all of her savings. Her pale hands were shaking when she gave the money to them.
The middle aged man looked at the money and looked at Naori, "it's still not enough, Naori-san."

"But.... but.. i gave all of my money to you. I have nothing left," Naori said as she showed her savings box.

"Too bad... but..." the man walked closer to Naori and stared at Naori's body, "you can with something else," added the man as he walked pass the table and get closer to Naori.

Naori stepped back making some spaces with the man.

"You know... you don't have to pay anything else if you want to accompany me," said the middle aged man as he took Naori's wrists and gripped them.

"Let go!" Naori asked as she tried to pull her hands, but her petite body was not a match to the man.

The other two polices just smiling seeing their colleague harassed the woman in front of them.

"You know.. you have beautiful body," said the middle aged man as he parted Naori's clothes on her neck area. Showing her breasts that wrapped with thin cloth.

Naori tried to scream but the man immediately covered her mouth then pulled the cloth that covered Naori's breasts showing her busty white breasts uncovered. Cold wind entered her body. Naori tried to resist, but she couldn't fight the man on top of her as her body was held by the man.

In despair, Naori kicked the table in front of him causing the showcase fall to the floor and made loud noise.

PRAAAANNGG

"What is that?" Kakashi ran to the front immediately, "Naori-san, are you-"

Kakashi saw the three man and looked at Naori tried to defense herself in despair, he ran toward Naori fast and pulled the man from Naori's body then threw him of them. 

Kakashi then stood in front of ,Naori facing the three men. While Naori tried to pull her clothes to cover her breast and her hands were shaking hard. She gripped her colar tight.

"You! How.dare you," said the middle aged glasses man. The glasses that once sat on his bridge nose and eyes were now on the lower part of his nose, "what are you two looking at! Attack him!" asked him to the other two polices.