Part 5 (End)

Kakashi arrived in a small country far away from the fire nation. Redaku. Now, Kakashi was 45 years old. He never saw Naori anymore since the last time he saw her in Konoha fifteen years ago.

Kakashi arrived in the capital city of Redaku. Drought impacted this country. The citizen of Redaku experience famine because there was no food to be farmed. Kakashi went to Redaku to find the cure for Naruto, which right now was badly sick. Even Sakura couldn't cure Naruto.

Kakashi disguised himself as the tutor for the young spoiled prince who can't do anything. Right now, Kakashi was in the capital of Redaku to accompany the prince.

Kakashi was walking around the capital when he saw a woman holding a little kid. The kid was thin and he was limp on the woman's arms. The woman face was snow like white and glow under the sunlight. There were wrinkles on the corner of her eyes and on the corner of her lips. But her beauty still the same. Her different colors eyes seems worried about the kid on her arms.

"Please hold on," said the woman softly to the kid as she held the kid on her body while she sat on the ground.

She took out a water bottle from her bag then dropped some water to the dry lips of the kid. The dry lips accepting the water slowly as the kid opened his eyes. He smiled seeing the woman who gave him the water.

Kakashi stood still seeing the woman. The same woman who helped him before. The woman he tasted under the wysteria. As sweet as wysteria nectar and as beautiful and strong as tsubaki. The woman that he left in the winter night. The woman who keep looking for him. And the woman he will never forget.

Without his realization, his feet keep bringing him to the woman. And his lips suddenly calling the name he always want to say.
"Naori..." called Kakashi softly. His heart thumped harder everytime he remembered that name. And now, he called her.

The woman turned around and smiled seeing Kakashi.
"Kakashi-san, isn't it?" asked Naori happily. But, she keep staring at the scar on Kakashi's left eye then remembered Kaito. Then she shook her head.
'No, he is not Kaito,' remind Naori to herself. Her face always decorated with a sweet smile from her cherry lips. Her black hair was braided making Kakashi remembered when they walked under the snow.

"Let me help him," Kakashi tried his medic ninjutsu. He could do some simple medic ninjutsu even if he wasn't a medic shinobi. He used his chakra to reduce the pain.

Naori gave place for Kakashi still holding the boy's head on her lap.
Kakashi wiped his covered chakra hand to the boy's face. He could feel he could move his body slowly.
Naori took out a small box from her bag  then took out some snack and feed it to the kid.
"Try to eat a little," said Naori softly. The boy eat it slowly.

"Th....thank..you, nee-san," said the boy.

Naori smiled gladly while Kakashi took the boy to the empty house. Only animal corpse in front of the house. All the plants were dead.

Kakashi laid down the boy on the floor covered with a fabric. Naori caressed the boy's hair tenderly, "take a rest," whispered Naori softly.

Kakashi remembered when Naori caressed his hair while he was laying on Naori's lap.
'I have nothing to worry about. The shinobi world is at peace now. I will tell her everything when i finish my mission,' thought Kakashi. He finally able to be with the woman who always love him.

"Kakashi-san, what are you doing here?" asked Naori softly.

"I have a mission. But, i hope you won't tell anyone that I'm a shinobi."

Naori nodded and smiled tenderly, "i understand your duty."

Kakashi smiled happily seeing Naori.
"How's your family?" asked Naori.