Part 4

Seven years had passed. Naori had been looking for Kakashi on every villages in Water nation and also some villages in Fire Nation. She entered every villlages only to find a man that she know as Kaito. The only informations she had were he had grey hair with scar of his left eye, also a beauty spot right on the corner of his lips. She didn't even know Kaito's real name. Which make it more difficult for her to find him.

Naori finally arrived at Konoha after seven years on journey to find Kaito. Naori was waiting for Hokage approval for her to enter the Konoha village.  When she finally entered Konoha at the beginning of the winter.

Her face didn't change much. Still as pale as the moon with cherry blossom lips and hair as black as coal. Naori started walking in the main road of Konoha toward the center of the village. Just like what she did in other villages, she will try to find a part time job and a place to stay while she was in a village. While she would try to find the man she always love. Her feeling toward Kaito never change. She still loves him.

Naori walked on the main road, while the kids ran around her. Naori smiled softly seeing the kids. When suddenly, she saw a silver haired man in the crowd. Naori ran after the man until they were away from the crowd.

"Ka...Kaito-san," called Naori softly.

Kakashi suddenly stopped on his way with eyes wide opened. His heart beat faster when he heard the tender voice calling him with his fake name. The voice he will never forget. He then remembered a sweet smile from a woman with special black eye and purple eye. Her snow white skin that he tasted on every kiss from his lips. Kakashi tried to calm himself, 'no.. i can't be with her.'

Kakashi turned around and stared at Naori in droopy eyes.
Naori smiled happily seeing the face of the man, even the man covered half of his face with mask and his left eye was covered with his hitaiate, she knew that look from that one eye. She knew he is the man she loves. Naori ran toward him immediately and hugged him tight.

Kakashi was surprised, he wanted to held her in his arms and inhale the sweet scent from the body of this woman that he miss. But, he can't do it. Kakashi put his hands on Naori's shoulder then pushed her away slowly, "i'm sorry. Who are you?"

Naori gasped and stared at Kakashi deeply, "i... you don't remember me?" whined Naori.

Kakashi shook his head, "who are you looking for?"

"You are Kaito-san, aren't you? It's me. Naori," Naori stared at Kakashi in desperation. Not much had change on her face. Her face still as pale as the moon and glow under the sunlight just like the first snow. Her lips still as pink as cherry blossom, only some wrinkles on the corner of her eyes. Showing the line of her smile and her increasing age since the last time Kakashi saw her.

"I'm sorry. I'm Kakashi. Hatake Kakashi. I don't know any Kaito," lied Kakashi.

"No.. i know you are Kaito. I know it's you. No way i was wrong. Seven years ago we met. We live together in the early of the winter. Mizumi village. No way you forget about it," Naori stared at Kakashi full of hope meanwhile her eyes sparkling from trying to hold back her tears.

Kakashi tried to hold back himself seeing the teary eyes from the woman in front of him. When he saw Anko walk pass him.
"Anko!" called Kakashi.

Anko saw Kakashi and walked toward him.
"What's wrong?"

"This..this is my fiancee. Anko. We have been together for 10 years. And i never leave the village more than seven days. And i never do any mission far from Konoha. Right, Anko?" lied Kakashi.

Anko stared at Kakashi in surprised then understand what Kakashi need, "yes. This is Kakashi. My fiancee. Is there any problem?"

Naori stared at Kakashi and Anko then she looked down, "i'm sorry. I was wrong. I'm sorry for disturbing you."
Naori turned around and walked away.