Chapter 5 (sport festival part 2)

Narrator pov-

Everyone was ready to fight, so was boboiboy and his teammates. Boboiboy, fang, yaya, and deku can see people looking at them, they knew that they will be targeted by all of them. Than  mic started to count down.

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"Goo!!"

They all ran to the 10,000 point team, boboiboy and them can see that and they all ran to a open place but than the ground started to sink on them but than yaya try  flying out of there but she can't so boboiboy use his wind element this time changing into wind flying up when they got out they were in the air. Than jiro try to attack him with her headphones jacks but fang blocked it using his shadow hands. They knew that they can't stay in the air all the time so they landed, but than they got attacked by todoroki's team but luck fang blocked todoroki from getting the 10,000 points. Than more people came but than..

*BOOM!*

Red lightning all around deku's team everywhere but fang, yaya, ying looked unfazed by this gopal was hiding because he was scared. Deku looked at boboiboy and saw that his sports uniform turn to a black and red color and he also saw boboiboys eyes are a dark red color than suddenly the count Down started to end the match..

"10!"

"9!"

Boboiboy and yaya tried to make sure no one takes their points form them from a far and fang is on they look out for people behind them

"8!"

"7!"

People that got close to they will get elected or froce down because of the strong gravity.

"6!"

"5!"

Everyone kept going to the team but they can't even touch them.

"4!"

"3!"

They kept running to them.

"2!"

"1!!! The match have ended!"

The people that tied to get the 10,000 points were on the floor. They got taken to recovery girl. 

"This match winner is...

Boboiboy, yaya, fang and deku's team!

Second is todoroki's team

3rd is Bakugo them 

4th is shinsou team?

5th is ying's team!"

After than the students was going to have a small break before the last round started..

 (I will not write all of the matches because I do not have all the time in the world to write them all)

Time skip-

There were only a few people left gopal lost to shinsou and got kicked form the game the students that are still in are: deku, shinsou, todoroki, Bakugo, ying (ida got recked by ying),yaya ( uraraka lost to yaya), fang, and boboiboy

matches-

Deku + todoroki  (deku will not fight shinsou in this story)

Bakugo + yaya

Ying + fang

Boboiboy + shinsou 

First match-