Rules!

'IT ISN'T A HERO'S JOB TO BE HAPPY'...I REMEMBER BEING TOLD THAT, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT.
▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼

1. Rules can and will be updated if I need them to. There are just some people who don't respect my boundaries.

2. Smut is allowed! Please try to censor curse words if you can.

3. Respect my rules, and myself included. There are lots of people on this app who cause so much drama. We're all human, love! If you break any of my rules, you will be warned. If you get three warnings, I'll delete your chain. Please be nice!

4. If you want to be in Isuzu's multiship, that's completely fine. Just ask me!

5. Give me at least a few hours before tagging me, okay? I get busy, as do you.

6. Please rp in third person. (Use he/she/they). I don't like it when people try to insert themselves in an rp (self inserts are exceptions bc they are still played in third person I hope)!

7. Tell me your triggers! If you're uncomfortable with something, I would like to know. I'm uncomfortable with anything nsfw like sexual harassment, or any slurs like the f slur. I really like smutty fluff and angst, for a preference.

8. Don't control my character!! You can suggest something, but it will be up to me what my character does, okay?

9. No overpowering characters please. Give your characters at least two weaknesses. Your character can have a god complex, but they are not a god, lol!

10. Do not respond with one-liners please. I like longer rps! You don't have to send too much, just a few (2+) sentences please! I'll lose interest if it's really short and I don't want that.

▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼△▼
HAPPINESS IS WHAT MOTIVATES ME TO BE AS KIND AS THE PERSON WHO MADE ME FEEL THAT WAY. I CHOOSE TO BE A HERO, FOR YOU.

"That's why...I love you."