Nineteen

Jungwon

I left the penthouse as I remember I still have unfinished assignments back at the apartment. Kai hyung offered to drive me back again but I insist on going alone. I will try to take a taxi back.

I walk out the building waiting for a taxi to come but instead, a black van stopped in front of me next events came blurry but I remember two bulky men cover my mouth with a handkerchief which smells disgusting by the way, as the other man drag me into the van.

I blacked out the moment my head hit the window of the car.

When I woke up, I am tied on a chair with tape over my lips and as I look around, I saw the same bulky people surrounding me and in front of me sat a man who looks familiar to me.

"I see you're awake. . ."

Fear struck me to the core as he neared me with a smile on his face.

What am I doing here and why am I here in the first place?

"Now let's see if that brat brother of yours could handle this. How dare he fire me and embarrass me in front of the whole board. He thinks he's so mighty. He's just a brat."

Is he talking about Kookie hyung?

Is he an employee?

I was startled when a slap landed on my cheek making me groan. His hand is so heavy.

"This is how great it feels to touch a Jeon. . wow"

Another slap before the tape is painfully removed off my face. I can't help my tears anymore as they fall on my cheek. I heard them laughing and I can't help but feel helpless. I can't even wiggle myself out of these ropes.

A fist again landed on my cheek to which I am sure will leave a bruise later.

Hyung . . .

My eyes were closed as my life flashed before my eyes.

Will I die today?

If I die, then I have a lot of regrets. I wasn't able to tell my brothers I love them. My friends are waiting for me back home, I didnt tell them that I treasure them so much. And Jay . . . if I were to die, I want to tell him I love him, I don't care if it's too fast.

Just then, the door was forced open and as I look up, my hopes of living were back when I saw Jay walk in. Looking at him, I didnt miss the fury in his eyes and it could be my illusion but I think I saw his eyes are red. Maybe because he's angry.

The people pointed their guns at him but the next thing I know was that their weapons were destroyed and they're thrown to the different corners of the room.

My tears fall again as he ran to me an immediately untied me.

"Are you ok?"

His hand on my face felt nice making me nod.

Sirens of police was heard making me shocked.

"Want to go to the hospital?"

I shook my head as I tried to speak. My hands and feet are trembling and my vision is blurry.

"Home . . . "

"I get it."

I immediately cling onto him as I felt myself being lifted from the chair and into his arms as he carried me out the building where we saw the police.

"Jungwon!"

That's my hyung's voice but I can't reply as I felt dizzy.

"He's fine. He wants to go back tho. . don't worry hyung, I'm a friend just make sure things like this won't happen again"