23

Jay

I want to slap myself because of being stupid enough to pick a horror film of all genres of movies for us to watch. I ended up ruining my snowball's movie date experience. I made a mental note to never choose a horror film for us.

Although the in end, everything was amazing I still want to make up to the scare I cause him.

We're currently walking hand in hand around the crowded mall as we look for anything interesting.

"Hyung, let's get matching hoodies.  . or jewelries..  Oh. .  what about matching bracelets?"

"I'd love to . .  what do you want?"

I saw him look around and before I knew it, I was being dragged around and we made a stop in front of the jewelry shop, good thing this is a different shop. I don't want Jungwon to see those angel-demon inspired rings.

I let him chose from the display when the saleslady approached us.

"Jay . .  I want these. . they look pretty on use don't you think?"

Its crazy how we just started dating and are already into couple things.

I look at the item and smiled as I saw how it is bracelet and a key. It seems like the key is a necklace and is actually so pretty.

"Excuse me, we want to take a look at these please"

The saleslady nodded before taking it out from the glass display and placing it in front of us for a better view.

"That's one of the other pairs we have. You can take a look on this for reference if you want another design. The price however vary from each design"

I nodded at her as I open the book and other designs are indeed there. I showed Jungwon the designs and I notice how one really caught his attention. It is a golden key on a necklace and the bracelet has a simple design of a heartbeat going towards the heart where the key will be inserted.

"I like this . . what do you think?"

He smiled and nodded before I turn to the lady and showed her the design.

"That is the golden heartbeat set. It is made of pure gold with a round cut one carat diamond on the key and half a carat on both sides of the heart. This set costs $5000"

"We'll take it"

She smiled with her sale as she put away the book and place the previous set back in the display before she disappears probably to take the set.

"Isn't that too much?"

I smiled at him before intertwining our fingers.

"It's fine. . that's for us any way. It doesn't matter ok? Plus I bet your brothers also spent this amount somehow right?"

He smiled and nodded before the lady came and place the set on the glass and I swear, it looks better than on the picture.

Time skip after paying for the jewel, we walk to a fast food store as Jungwon seems to be in love with the smell of fries and fried chicken.

While waiting for our food, I took his hand as I carefully place the bracelet around his wrist. When I am certain that it will not fall off his wrist, I took the key and lock it in before placing it around my neck.

"already?"

He giggled as he bring his wrist closer to admire the bracelet.

"Why not? I can't wait to see how that will look good on you although I already know it will"