39

The two lovers ended up at the Jeon's old residence as they just laugh at how they ended up there after hours of driving.

"I thought we would reach the end of the world"

Jay laughed at his angel's remark as they enter the house.

"I just want a joyride with you. ."

"Shut up you just love me clinging onto you"

"That, I wouldn't disagree"

With an eye roll, Jungwon enter the house expecting something great that Jay has prepared but instead was met with a plain house that look the same the last time he saw it.

His smile faded with a sad pout on his face as his expectations were not met.

"Baby? .  ."

Jungwon just stood there as he gave Jay a forced smile.

"I want to tell you something. . . and I want to start with saying, I love you"

Jungwon was in love once more as Jay gazed at him with love shining from his eyes.

"When I first met you . . . believe me you're annoyingly cute"

Jungwon gasps when they were teleported into the same forest from centuries ago where they first met. The same old forest and they're standing on the same spot.

"I want to apologize for how I treated you back then but this place, on this day on the very same spot, has changed my life . . . I will never forget it. ."

"me too. . . how would I forget this moment? . . "

The moment the two souls of different destiny met.

Jay laid a blanket on the ground as Jungwon sat down. A laugh left his lips when Jay brought out the very same bread Jungwon threw at him when they met again and had an argument.

"It even feels the same . . goodness . . I can't believe this"

"That very bread is special to me . . . it gave me the chance to look at you again and made me realize how beautiful you really are . . that moment made my heart skip a beat you know"

"And you're also annoying.  .  . mm .
It even taste the same"

They both shared some moments and chats as they ate their bread, giving sudden trivia and even going back to the times of the first ever Jongseong-Jungwon love story from centuries ago.

"Now ready for our next trip?"

"Sure, another memory I suppose? Gosh I love memory lane"

Jay held his hand and in an instant, they're back in the Jeon's old house.

Jungwon was confused when he got there alone.

"Jongseong?"

A hand held his as they look each other in the eyes.

"To not be with you is death for me. ."

And just like that, Jungwon saw from every corner of the room his different versions. A vampire, a rich man, a caveman, a mermaid, and many more. He saw how he become of the different worlds. He saw how he died in the different worlds.

"It hurts" was all he was thinking. He saw how he and Jay are so different and happily in love. A smile was on his face when he saw how different those others are from each other.