Chapter 35

Elias POV

I had learn that my little angel had gone in a date with my stupid brother. The bitch. I had already claim her but he had to come.

If he thinks he really can take away my ángel then he is wrong.
Brother or not he just started a war. A war that I'm planning on winning.

I just have to keep an eye on my angel, while I can think of something to do and show my brother who Evangeline belongs to.

Thankfully I know someone who can help me. Even though she really hates Evangeline, I can give her whatever she wants.

No matter the price.

Taking my phone I dile the phone number, "Come out of the school. Now." I tell the person on the other line.

Soon after a while she comes out and walks over to car.

"Hey" Carly tells me in a seductive way. Looking at her I see that her breast are at full display and her short skirt is really high.

"I need you to do something for me." I stare at her with a serious look. "Whatever you want baby." She giggles.

Gosh she is annoying.

I grab her face harshly. Showing her that I'm not playing, "keep an eye on Evangeline. Don't bother her. You or your brother and mother."

Shock is written on her face. She open her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"I will help you guys get whatever you want. We need a plan though after that, we will take action into it." I said.

Carly nods before looking back at me. "Okay. But I need a favor in return." She said a smirk as she gets on my lap and kisses me.

Playing along I kiss her back. After a while I can't help but think as if it was Evangeline kissing me.

Making me go wild as a grind on her. However, I soon pull away when I hear her beg for more. It made me realize that it wasn't my angle but her.

"Why don't you go back to school." I say. Wanting so badly for her to go. She nods kissing my neck. "Don't forget to mess with her. I better not see a single scratch on her."

Carly whispers on my ear, "Okay but I better see you soon. We need to finish what we started."

After she gets off of my lap. I speed away on my expensive car. I need to know what we're they doing.

Third POV

The next day, Archer came to school with bruises on his face. He didn't talk to Evangeline and actually avoided her.

After lunch, he did apologize to her. And said that he wasn't feeling good.

Evangeline accepted his apology and talk as if nothing bad happen.

Evangeline had notice that Jane and her kids had not bother her. They were nice and would actually make conversations with her.

She was indeed happy.

On the other hand she was kind of sad that Archer had to tell Eva that he wouldn't teach her no more how to fight. Saying that he was too busy with the mafia.

She didn't see anything bad with it as also her father had been stress and in horrible state. He often forgot to eat and Evangeline would remind him. He was grateful for it.

After a few days came by, Evangelines birthday came. Her family had plan a birthday surprise, the Spanish mafia had also come. Isla and her her husband Daniel along with Elias came. Asher unfortunately didn't show up. He had gone to a mission that day.

He did texted her happy birthday. They did talk on the phone most of the time.

Elias did try to make conversation but Carly had bother him. His time was wasted as he try to get Carly of his back.

Her father had come to say at the very end of the party that him and Jane would be marry in 3 days.

Her brothers were surprised by the new. Deep down they were hurt. Yet they understood that something you must sacrifice your time, money, lifestyle, and your very own life.

Evangeline POV

My father looks at me kind of annoyed at my whining. "Please dad, I just want to learn how to fight that's all."

"There is no need for you to fight." Dad tells me before I can speak he continues. "Besides you have me and your brothers. Now go and worry about something else. We I go in your room you better have your homework finish." He said and walk away.

Walking back to my bedroom I came across Logan. He hadn't bother me. I knew that he just wanted to scare me back then.

That's what brothers do.

Logan came in front of me, "I heard you want to defend yourself." He said with curiosity.

"I surely do but everyone seems to be to busy or doesn't want me to." I say with disappointment.

He chuckles as we both walk to my room. As soon as we're both in front of my door he tells me what I have wanted to hear all this time.

"I will teach you. However it will be after the weeding."

I hug him. "Thank you Logan."

Thanks to everyone for the support. Don't forget to vote. Also follow to receive notification and news of when I post.