✰ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 ✰

✰ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 ✰

——————————

date • june 6thtime • 11:12 am
place • the play house
——————————

moon and valley both walked into the big luxurious mansion. each with two suitcases.

"let me help you with those." a tall curly haired boy said as he took one suitcase from each girl. he lead them both to the living room.

"uh, thanks." moon said as they all set down the suitcases by the couch.

"you must be moon and valley?" he asked

"yup." valley said. "and you are?"

"daniel." daniel answered.

"we have new comers!" a light brown haired girl yelled as she came down the stairs. "hi i'm stacey or stace but you can call me stacey- ugh why are you here?"

"okay... hello to you too stacey. this is valley." valley offered to shake her hand.

"valley. what a basic name." stacey said innocently. valley put her hand by her side while she silently glared at stacey. a curly haired boy came downstairs with a skateboard in his hand.

"hey, aren't you ricky bowen?" valley asked the boy. moon knew who he was. he he knew who she was.

"yeah. hey moon." ricky said as he sat on the couch and turned the tv on.

"bowen."

"god are you too still on this?" valley asked.

"she is. i'm not." ricky replied

"whatever i'm here to spend my time with people that are actually considerate of other people. so, i wish you a good day bowen, and thanks for helping us with our bags daniel. i'm gonna go unpack." moon innocently smiles at ricky and grabs her suitcases and goes upstairs.

'damn she's hot' ricky thought. ricky smiled to himself and continued to watch tv.

"what's her problem?" stacey asked as she sat very close to ricky.

"what your problem?"

"what do you mean babe?" daniel and valley quietly snuck upstairs to avoid the awkwardness of whatever was happening just then.

"i'm not your babe."

"sure. you keep thinking that." stacey stood up and walked out the door.

moon laid down on her bed and as soon as she put her head on her pillow her phone dinged

moon felt like she and solana were gonna be great friends.

"hey." a voice said from the doorway of her room. she sat up and seen it was ricky. she ignored him and went back to looking at her phone even thought it was locked. "here." ricky said as he threw a box onto moons bed then walked away.

moon put her phone down then grabbed the box and opened it. she was
shocked but then smiled to herself but immediately stopped.
——————————

date • june 6thtime • 6:52 pm
place • the play house's kitchen
——————————
"now that everyone's here-" keiynan started but ricky interrupted him.

"what's for dinner?" ricky asked. moon came downstairs wearing a tight white tank top and gray baggy sweatpants and wearing what was in the box. ricky looked over to her and smiled but immediately stopped.

"i can order some chipotle." solana suggested.

"bet." keiynan agreed.

"oh shit, there's a piano in here!" moon said finally noticing the piano in the living room. "and a guitar." she says running over to the piano. she plays a small part of talking to the moon.

"why don't you show us what those 12 million followers see in you?" stacey asked.

"what should i play?"

"play one of your unreleased songs." stacey suggests.

"alright." moon says. she starts playing naive girl.

moon clears her throat and turns around.

"what?" she asked as everyone at the table was staring at her in shock. no one answered. "what?!" moon asks again.

"sorry um... did it hurt?" solana asks.

"what do you mean?"

"when you fell from heaven?"

"stop! i'm not that good." moon says as she sits back down on the table.

"you can keep telling yourself that but we all know the truth."

"it was okay i guess." stacey says. she knew moon was a lot better than her but didn't want to admit it.

"okay is a big understatement." daniel comments.

"isn't there supposed to be eleven people here?" ethan asks. moon notices a pair of eyes on her and see it's ricky but he quickly looks away and moon smiles a little.

"yeah. i think she's coming late." daniel says.

"i'm ordering the door now put in watch you want then pay me back with cash app." solana says as she gives her phone to izzy.
——————————

✰ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 ✰