✰ 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘹 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘵 2 ✰

——————————
date • july 23rd
time • 4:40 pm
place • the play house - living room
——————————

"hey guys!" moon greets her live. "um, so as you know, my debut album sour came out and so did izzy's album, positions! so valley, sofia, lana and keiynan thought it was a good idea to throw two release party's in one." she turns the camera and shows all around the room. she turns it back to the face camera and sets her phone against the wall on the counter.

"hey guys! welcome to the positions x sour release party!" izzy says coming into the camera with moon. they share a hug before motive win dona cat starts playing on the speaker in the living room.

"tell me why i get this feeling
that you really wanna turn me on" moon and izzy sing while dancing together.

"tell me why i get this feeling
that you really wanna make me yours"

"cause i see you tryin, sublimely tryin
to see if i'm gon be the one to sing along
i admit it's exciting, parts of me kinda like it
but before i lead you on" sofie and lana star to sing along with them.

"baby, tell me what your motive
what's your motive
what's your motive
so tell me what's your motive
what's your motive
what's your motive" ricky comes down stairs from his nap not knowing about the party that no one card to inform him about. he sees moon dancing with sofia, solana and izzy and smiles.

"hey dude!" ethan yells over the music as he walks up to ricky. "you finally woke up."

"what is all this?" ricky asks.

"a release party. duh."

-

after motive was done keiynan decided to play brutal.

"oh god." moon said as she hurried her face in her palms when she heard the beginning of her song.

"i haven't listened to it yet shhh." sofia says.

meanwhile rickys sits on the couch scrolling though twitter.

"i want it to be like, messy" ricky heard before the drums come in. he was surprised he looked up from his phone and at keiynan who was surprised as well. he looked over at the girls who were also surprised.

"i'm so insecure, i think
that i'll die before i drink
and i'm so caught up in the news
of who likes me and who hates you
and i'm so tired that i might
quit my job, start a new life
but they'd all be so disappointed
cause who am i, if not exploited
and i'm so sick of seventeen
where's my fucking teenage dream?
if someone tells me one more time
'enjoy your youth' i'm gonna cry
and i don't stick up for myself
im anxious and nothing can help
and i wish i'd done this before
and i wish people liked me more" ricky listened. in moons songs, you never really hear about how insecure she is. especially since she's literally one of the hottest girls in the world. it's unexpected but enjoyed by people because it's something they can relate to. ricky could hear what moon was trying to say. he understood it and related to all the pressure of trying to be the person everyone wants you to be.