✰ "𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱" ✰

the only reason moon said yes to dating ricky was because deep in her heart she knew she still had feelings for him. 

——————————
date • july 28th
time • 12:09 pm
place • the play house - living room
——————————
ricky closes the front door while moon takes the bag she has in her hand to the kitchen. she sets it in the kitchen and the two sit on the couch.

moon lays her head on his shoulder and drifts to sleep.

ricky kisses her forehead and smiles to himself. this was all he wanted, to be with her.
——————————
date • july 29th
time • 1:11 am
place • the play house - valley and izzy's room
——————————
"okay, so what's new?" valley asked as the girls finish setting up their sleeping spots.

"um. not much to be honest. my life is pretty boring right now." isabel says.

"yeah. same." sofia comments.

"well kieynan and i started dating." solana says excitedly. the girls all start asking her questions at the same time. "i mean we went on a few dates but we finally made it official."

"you guys are so cute together." moon comments.

"how about you moon?" stacey asks. "you dating anyone?"

"yup." moon replies popping the p.

"really? who is it?" stacey asks.

"why should i tell you?" moon asks.

"what are you in some type of "secret relationship"?" stacey says sarcastic.

"not secret, just private."

"come on tell us who it is!" isabel says.

"no. i don't think i will." moon smiles.

"that gives me my answer. obviously you're in a fake a relationship." stacey says. 

"i'm done having this conversation with you stacey." moon says.

-

later in the night, moon puts on one of ricky's shirts. everyone else is asleep and since she can't sleep, -like ever- she went downstairs to go get a donut from the box they bought earlier.

"can't sleep?" someone says from behind her. she turns around and sees ricky walking towards her. she takes a maple donut out of the box on top of the counter and then leans on it.

"i never sleep." she says looking at him. "why are you up?" she takes a bite of her donut.

"uh.. got hungry." ricky says as he grabs a sprinkled donut from the box and takes a bite. ricky leans on the counter next to her and takes a bite out of his donut. "i'm seeing my mom tomorrow" ricky says before eating more of his donut.

"that's great!" moon says. "are you nervous?"

"definitely. that's part of the reason why i couldn't sleep."