This the place pt. 1

"Y'all can sleep in this room," Naomi said, opening the door for me. I pulled my suitcase into the room and examined the cute room. There was a queen-sized bed with gray bed sheets and a teddy bear at the center of it. There was a wooden dresser in the corner of the room and the closet was empty with only a few hangers left. The whole room was made of wood and it smelled like I was in a woodshop. The room glowed due to the moonlight that shone through the window. It almost seemed like those pictures of designer rooms had popped out and manifested in this house.

I set my suitcase to the side and sat on the bed. I sighed deeply annoyed by my situation. He looked too good tonight and the way he was looking at me made me shiver every time. If I had known that Naomi's brother was coming, I wouldn't have agreed to this weekend trip. Especially since I will now have to share a room— a bed with him. Not after the night I finally lost control of myself and allowed mistakes to be made with him. Ever since then, all you could feel was tension between us. I could barely handle the subtle touches he made on my waist and lower back. I had to get away from this man before I did something I would regret.

"Nice ass room." A deep voice said at the door. I looked up and saw the man that was causing me this struggle. I felt myself become flustered and cleared my throat.

"Yeah, it's comfy," I said, awkwardly looking to the side. He raised his eyebrow and sat down next to me. I shifted over and kept my hands under my legs.

"Why you keep acting as if we've never been in the same room before?" He asked, chuckling. My face felt warm and I looked down. My mind went to vulgar images and events that happened the last time we were in the same room together.

"I don't know what you mean," I said, fiddling with my fingers. He grabbed my fingers and stilled them.
"You were always so anxious as a kid," He whispered, smiling softly. "It was cute, even now." My heart started beating fast and my body temperature started to rise. I quickly took my hand away and went to my suitcase.

"Imma go shower." I squeaked, grabbing my clothes and heading to the door. He chuckled and got up to leave.

"Imma go too." He said, walking to the door. He stopped inches away from my back and he was so close that I could feel the heat on his body radiate toward me.

"Excuse me." He whispered, lightly touching my lower back. I nodded and scurried away from him. I entered the bathroom and closed the door shut behind me. Why he gotta be like this, I thought, taking a deep breath. I placed my clothes on the counter and started taking off my clothes. I turned on the water and climbed into the shower, allowing my body to relax in the heated steam. My mind went back to that night and I couldn't help but massage my body, aching for his touch.

"Fuck." I whimpered, pulling on my nipples. I imagined his body towering over me, looking down at me with nothing but pure intent to pleasure me. I continued, allowing my hands to slink their way to my core. I gasped as I began rubbing my clit, my mind clouded with his voice and hands. My fingers explored further and I lifted my leg, giving myself access.

I moaned, feeling myself close to my edge. I panted as the hot steam filled my senses and all I wanted was for him to touch me like he did that night.

"Rashad!" I groaned quietly, squeezing my eyes shut. I sat down at the bottom of the shower and fingered myself slowly. From the water showering my clit to the work of my fingers, I was close to my brink.

"Kamiyah!" A voice yelled through the door. I groaned and tried to continue.

"Girl, hurry up!" The voice said again. I sighed deeply and stood up.

"Give me 10 mins!" I yelled back, feeling frustrated. I quickly washed myself off and climbed out. I got dressed and opened the door with my stuff in hand, passing by Naomi.