thirteen

-Cameron POV-

-Meanwhile-

"She doesn't love you, you know.", Levi muttered, fixing the sunglasses that were sitting on her head. "I can make you feel good...", she whispered in my ear, moving closer. She began trailing her fingers up and down my thigh.

My eyes fluttered shut and I felt myself getting hard under her touch. I bit my lip as my breathing became heavy. 'Cameron, what are you doing?!', I thought to myself. My eyes shot open and my breathing increased. I sat up straight and cleared my throat.

When I opened my eyes, she giggled. She began leaning in for a kiss, but I couldn't bring myself to go through with it. I pulled away and shook my head no. "I can't do this. This isn't right.", I breathed, closing my eyes and running my fingers through my hair.

"Cameron, what the hell did you do?", my mom shouted from downstairs. I could barely hear her due to the loud Spanish music playing. "What?", I shouted back, getting up and walking to the railing of the stairs.

"What?", I repeated, walking over to the stairs. "Come down here. Right now!", she yelled as the Spanish music stopped. I groaned and walked down the stairs in confusion. "Yes?", I asked my obviously angry mother. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!", she screamed and pushed my chest. "Me?! What's wrong with you?! Why are you yelling at me?!", I shouted back. We never fight like this.

"What did you do to Izzy?", she shouted, but lower than before. "Izzy? What are you talking about?", I asked, clearly confused as fuck right now. "She was just here!", she shouted. "When? When did she get here?", I nervously asked, my voice shaky. "Just left.", my mom answered, finally lowering her voice and shaking her head. "What did she say?", I said, pacing around the floor. "She ran down the stairs when I came out the kitchen. I was going to give her some of the food I made to take home, but I saw that she was crying. I asked her what happened and said something about you helping on breaking her heart.", she explained.

Awh shit.

I groaned and shouted to myself, "Fuck!" My mom looked at me in disbelief. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my truck keys from the key bowl. "Where are you going?!", she shouted as I opened the front door. "To get my girlfriend back.", I said before slamming the door, hopping in my truck, and driving down the road.

-

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. I heard someone messing with the doorknob before Isabella's brother, Nash, came into view. "Hey bro, what's up?", he greeted, doing a handshake with me. He moved out of the way and I walked inside.

"Is Izzy here?", I asked, leaning against the door. He turned around and called, "Hayes! Is Izzy here?" We waited a few seconds before Hayes shouted back, "No. She came home earlier and said she was going to the mall, but I doubt she's still there. It's almost closed." "Damn it.", I whispered under my breath. "Alright, thanks man.", I told Nash before doing another handshake with him. We exchanged goodbyes and I left the Grier house.

She better not be at Sammy's. I swear to God it's not gonna be pretty if she is.

I clenched my jaw at the thought of Sammy and Isabella and my grip on the steering wheel became tighter. My knuckles soon became white.

Before I knew it, I was at Sammy's house.

-Isabella POV-
I jumped out of my sleep when I heard pounding coming from downstairs. My breathing was heavy and my heart was racing. I finally calmed down when I realized it was just someone knocking at the front door.

I sat back down and checked the time on my phone. '11PM'. I groaned and got back in my previous position hoping the knocking would cease and the person would go away.

unread messages // s.wजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें