three

After a few minutes, we found a space to park and got out. We all walked inside and I separated from Sammy and his date.

I walked around the house looking for the kitchen. His house is huge and the backyard is as well. I finally found the kitchen and looked at all the choices of drinks. There were so many bottles of liquor. I don't know how they got them but I don't really question it; I just drink it. I looked around in some of the coolers and decided on a bottle of beer. I didn't want to get shit faced drunk, just a little buzz.

I went into the living room and it was full of dancing teens. I stood by the sliding door leading to his backyard. After a while, I spotted Matt in the crowd. "Matt!", I called. He turned around, looking for the owner of the voice. I waved my free hand and he came towards me with a big smile.

"Shit, Izzy, you look hot." I giggled and gave him a friendly hug and peck on the cheek. "This party is awesome.", I told Matt. I had to yell over the music because it was so loud. "Yeah, I have everything ranging from alcohol to music to sex, and drugs.", Matt yelled back. I laughed again and we went outside.

Matt has a patio and a big pool with a slide outside. We sat on one of the pool chairs and listened to the music coming from inside. The pool wasn't as crowded as inside the house but there was a lot of people out here. I finished up my beer and went for another one. "I'll be right back.", I told him. He nodded and I went back inside to the kitchen. Once I got in the kitchen, I saw two familiar faces.

"Nash? Hayes?! What you guys doing here?!", I asked as I walked up to my brothers. "And why does Hayes have a beer in his hand?", I questioned Nash pointing to my little brother. "Loosen up, Izzy. Hayes is just trying to fit in.", Nash replied. I laughed at them both and pat Hayes' shoulder. "Good luck."

I brushed past them to the cooler for another beer. After grabbing one and leaving my brothers behind, I went back outside for Matt. He wasn't where I left him. Oh well. I sat back down on the pool chair and took sips of my beer until a tall figure stood over me.

"Um, excuse me.", I said as I looked up to find Jack G. standing in front of me. "Is this seat taken?", he smirked. I shook my head and pat the seat next to me.

"You look mighty fine tonight.", Jack answered as he looked me up and down. What an interesting choice of words. I could feel my cheeks heat up so I mumbled a thanks. "What's a pretty girl like you doing here by yourself?", he began while moving a stand piece of hair back into my bun. I shrugged and he laid his hand on my thigh.

I tensed up a bit and we just sat there in silence. He leaned into my ear and whispered, "I know you want me." Although the music was blaring, I could hear him. That escalated quickly. I held my breath as soon as he finished talking and decided to play it off. I grabbed his hand and moved it onto his own thigh. "How did you come to the conclusion of this?", I nervously chuckled. "I see the way you look at me.", he smirked. I took another sip of my beer and hummed.

I could see Jack staring at me from the corner of my eye. My cheeks were instantly hot with embarrassment. "So what now?", I went on, looking down.

"Wanna make out?"

My eyes widened and I looked up. I shrugged although inside I was working really hard to try and contain my excitement. He began leaning in and I did the same. When our lips made contact, I didn't just feel sparks; I felt fucking lightening. His lips, oh god, his lips, they're so soft and pink and just all I could ever want. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance, but I pulled away.

Jack looked at my lips then my eyes and back to my lips. His eyes were dark with lust or maybe he was high and his pupils were dilated. He began to lean in again but I turned away and took a gulp of my beer. He groaned and I chuckled. "You high, Gilinsky?", I asked and took a sip of my beer. He leaned in again but this time he put his forehead on mine.