Finale

Extra Extra read all about it. SquirtleXD who doesn't like hiatuses or discontinuations is discontinuing one of his stories.

Yep you heard the breaking news. I'm discontinuing this story. Why? No particular reason at all, the ideas were all there but compared to writing Food of the Elite the enjoyment of writing this were subpar. I didn't particularly hate writing it and enjoyed it too.

So due to the fact I'm discontinuing the story I'll give a short summary of the events that would've occurred if the story continued:

So Ayanokoji and the girl trip arrived at their stay where Ayanokoji had a lecture from Horikita about knocking them unconscious and he was defended by Hayasaka.

They agree to spare him and your around the city to get familiar with the area for their mission l. Nothing much happens during this timespan. They arrive at Hikki's school and are all considerably popular once they all arrive. Ayanokoji and Kaguya are in Hikki's class while Horikita and Hayasaka are in Yukino's.

Ayanokoji realizes the person Hiratsuka sensei was talking about while Hikigaya recognizes a person with eyes that are more dead than his. He hopes they don't have to talk to each other.

Koji gets a window seat and Kaguya sits in the middle of the classroom. The day proceeds as normal and people all around talk to them during breaks. The day ends and we see Ayanokoji and Kaguya talking.

They make there way to the Service Club where Horikita, Yukino, Yui, and Hikigaya are already there. Koji realizes how much the two black hair girls resemble each other and it gives him chills.

They ask to join and are inevitably declined but when they say Hiratsuka said to come to them when they came to the school they were accepted. They are notified about a trip the second years are going on to a ski resort.

They are leaving Wednesday, which is in 2 days and will comer back Sunday. They start talking about it many things until Tobi one of Hayama's friends come for a request.

Hayama is also there and doesn't want any of the boys to be there but Yukino interjected saying if they leave you can leave along with them due to the fact they are a club.

Tobi said he wants to confess to glasses girl during the trip and they initially think about the request but accept it as there no harm in doing it.

The rest of the days go by normally and finally Wednesday is here. Hikigaya brings his sister as she can't be home by herself and Haruno comes and nobody declines. The SCP also has to come on the trip so Iroha joins them.

There she finally meets Koji and they talk about various things all while Iroha thinks he's handsome. They get on the bus with the boys and girls separated. Koji sits with Hikigaya and Horikita sits with Yukino. The rest doesn't matter.

Koji and Hikki have been on good terms and don't particularly dislike each other so it was a smooth ride. They arrive and Koji and Kaguya both feel this is the battlefield where everything will be determined.

Nothing happens except for everyone impressed by Ayanokoji and Hayasaka's skiing skills to a high degree. They plan to help Tobi confess on Saturday during the afternoon.

I really don't want to write all of it so I'll summarize even more. Major points that occurred:

-Yui got sick, and Hikki nurses her back to health

- Team Koji wins by gaining the trust of the Serive Club members and by "killing" them as they were a target. Due to the fact the request was to kill Hiratsuka but if she was to leave kill the Service members. Due to the fact she knew a backhand deal that had occurred and could've told her students.

-Kaguya and Hayasaka helped Tobi confess and she accepted due to the fact she knew all the time and how much he prepared for this moment.

-Horikita realizes that she loves her time with Ayanokoji and her tsundere act collapses. She gives Ayanokoji a kiss and brushes it off as an accident.

-Kaguya's agency gets blown up and they transfer to Koji's where him and Ai become good friends. And lovers in a parallel universe.

Now the next arc is the Grand Operation, where everybody in a year participates. All 12 2nd years participate in this operation. Again I don't feel like writing it and will summarize major points.

-The operation takes place in Paris where Horikita plans to confess to Ayanokoji no matter the results with the support of Ai, Kaguya, and her brother.

-The operation is to stop a mass bombing of major monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Norte Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, and etc.

-Koji and Arisu go on a date to the Louvre Museum with Horikita and Hayasaka following behind them, all the while Ayanokoji knows that they are following him the whole entire time.

-They know this too but still try to follow him as they know he wouldn't do anything detrimental to stop them.

-Other things go on and it's time for the real operation. Horikita, Ayanokoji, Kouenji, and Amasawa all go on a party with Chie and Sae sensei as the chaperone to see if they can undermine anyone.

-While they were there armed people came and shot up the place. Koji and Horikita took down the people while Amasawa and Kouenji protect the people. They all leave as they achieved their objective with the help of Hiyori monitoring the room.

-We transfer to a scene where it's rubble left and Ai, Ryuuen, Kushida, and Ichinose are all there after taking out a mafia gang hired for the bombing.

-The final scene transfer is Sakayanagi, Kamuro, and Kaguya acquiring a key card and infiltrating a meeting between some subordinates of the leaders. Nothing much happens except for gaining valuable information.

Sakayanahi was on a building and misstepped and fell, Ayanokoji comes to her rescue like a Prince Charming and she gives him a kiss on the cheek he doesn't try to avoid.

-Feeling this kiss also gave Ayanokoji a slight realization that won't be revealed until later.

-The agency currently on the operation is currently notified that the Team that can rival the best 3 teams has died in a plane crash.

-Now it's time for the actual operation where each team splits to defuse a different bomb. Each bombing place is heavily guarded so they each have to approach it in different methods.

-Hayasaka and Kaguya help by getting Horikita and Ayanokoji to go to the Eiffel Tower as their defusing site.

-Before they go they go have spaghetti at a near by restaraunt, they talk about various things. They both enjoy their time there with Horiktia elated but they have to get back into attitude for the operation ahead.

-Too much happened and everybody completes their defusion, with no major incidents. We finally reach the scene with Horikita and Ayanokoji are overlooking Paris from the Eiffel Tower.

-Horikita confesses to Ayanokoji and he realized the difference between Horikita's and Sakayangi's kiss, one felt more special than the other. He accepts her confession and in the sunset they share a kiss.

Finally we're at the Epilogue of the series and another summary awaits.

-We see an older Horikita and Ayanokoji still as spies. We see them running from people and Ayanokoji holding Horikita in a princess carry.

-She gets flustered and says why does he har to do this to her. He replies, "This is reserved for my one and only partner." He said. Unlike before instead of trying to kill him she gives him a kiss and the story is Fin.

Wont do a marriage as that will be in my other fanfic that you should go check out. Well that's all for the Discontinuation Note. I'm sorry for everyone that was hoping for the whole series.

Maybe check out Food of The Elite if you have not already. That is all and have a good afternoon