Some Unpleasant Truths are Revealed 2

"You're joking, right?" Christiana replied in shock.

"No, I'm not. The sad thing was this was only the beginning of the scene she caused. I thought Tasha was shouting before, but I was wrong. As soon as he landed face-first on the floor and his food flew everywhere, she started screaming at him. Her voice was so loud that everyone in the bustling lunchroom fell silent and looked at them."

"Go on," Christiana urged her friend to continue when she paused once again.

"The poor boy was down on his knees doing his best to scoop up his spilled meal with his bare hands, while she was shouting insults at him. Then she began flat out abusing him!"

"What do you mean?" Christiana asked in trepidation. Her face frowning at what she heard.

"After looking up and making sure that her goons blocked the view of the kitchen workers, she started kicking him in the thigh, the side, and finally the stomach. That's when I got involved..."

"Good for you!" Christiana exclaimed. She was proud of her friend for trying to protect an innocent person from being physically abused.

"Honestly, it didn't go over too well. I jumped up, ran up to Tasha, and placed myself in between her and her crying and cowering Brother. 'Stop it!' I yelled. 'You can't just assault your charge in public. That's not only dishonorable that is illegal!'"

"What happened next?" Christiana asked, totally engrossed in her friend's story.

"She glanced at me and stated, 'What are you talking about, brocon? I have done nothing wrong.' I immediately came back with, 'You were kicking your Brother in front of half the school! With that many witnesses, even you can't get out of this.' She simply laughed and loudly said, 'No one saw anything, right, girls?' and looked around the room. I followed her gaze and not a single girl would look us in the face. 'Listen, brocon, my mom told me not to mess with you since your Mother is the head of police here in Simmon's Town. Haven't you wondered why you have made no friends here? Well beyond your love of your Brother? It's because they know they will become my target if you ever piss me off. While your Mommy protects you two, any allies you make won't be so lucky. Just keep that in mind.'"

"Wow! What a bitch!" While Christiana rarely swore, she felt it was justified in this case. "So that's why you want me there with you. So you have someone to help you out."

"Yes, I wish you had been there. You would definitely back me up," Samantha said with a smile.

"Of course! What she did was wrong on so many levels," Christiana stated, doing her best to hold back the anger in her voice.

"Plus, you are even more untouchable than I am."

"Why do you say that?" Christiana asked, her eyes wide in astonishment at what Samantha had just said.

"Well, your House owns half the town for one. Second, you were the best athlete in grade school..."

"Haruhi-nee is just as good as I am," Christiana interjected with pride.
Samantha rolled her eyes at this comment. "Yes, but you're the kid who's taking martial arts class. So I think you can probably take her in a fight at this point."

"I'm not so sure. I have been training her and Johnathan-nii in some unarmed combat moves on the weekends. They are both making excellent progress."

"Wait!" Samantha exclaimed with a startled look on her face. "You are teaching fighting techniques to a MALE? Isn't that technically against the law?"

Christiana simply shrugged. "If anyone gets past me, at least he will be able to protect his chastity long enough for me to come to his rescue."

"I never thought of it that way," Samantha admitted. "A few basic self-defense moves might be okay. While slightly illegal, it is probably a good idea to teach Matt-oto a few holds and throws."