31 ~ Fuck off Yoongi

Faiza's Pov:

The girl is none other than Mia. They both are moaning loudly and I feel my eyes are tearing up after seeing them like this, I stumble back a bit. He suddenly looks at me and widen his eyes, he quickly stands up from his position and wears his pants, he begins to come towards me. In this state, my tears are rolling down to my cheeks.

"Nini, what you're thinking—"

"Do you have still something to talk about, Yoongi?" I clench my jaw tightly.

"Is she the reason you—” I pause and gulp dryly, my throat is becoming heavy, I can't take this anymore, it's too much for me.

“Who is it Yoon—” Mia widen her eyes while clutching the bedsheet tightly near her chest.

"Faiza? You?" She asks with her wide eyes and I just chuckle painfully.

"Yes, me." I look at them, glancing at each other.

"You know her?" Mia asks Yoongi and I raise a brow.

"Why not, Mia? Don't you know that he is my husband?" My jaw clenches and she widens her eyes.

"What?!”

“You're his what?” I chuckle again and wipe my tears away. I look at Yoongi who is looking down to his feet.

"You never said you are married, Yoongi." she clenches her jaw and I look at Yoongi with my disbelief eyes, he even said he is not married. Wow.

"And you are husband of hers!" she points her index to me. I'm looking at Yoongi, waiting for him how he explains, to hear his bullshits.

"Mia, I-I—"

"You what, Yoongi? How could you do this? How? Tell me how could you lie to me about your marriage? Answer me!" She barks and I inhale deeply.

"Enough is enough!" I hissed out, pulled out the engagement ring which was binding us together for almost one year. Taking the diamond ring, I throw it directly on his face.

"I'm ending this relationship here, send me the divorce paper, I'll sign it, and then, do whatever the fuck you want!" I turn my heel around and begin to walk with my heavy sorrowful heart.

"Nini, just listen to me please." He clutches my wrist tightly.

"Fuck off, Yoongi!" I bark.

"I don't want to hear your bullshits anymore, everything is clear like oil and water." I yank off my hand from his grip and begin to walk, he suddenly clutches my right shoulder blade where I got shot and I winch in pain.

"W-what happen here?" he asks me and I chuckle again.

"None of your concern." I gulp, here he was fucking other girls all the damn time and I thought for him that he might come to see me, I even felt guilty for cheat on him but he is the one who was cheating all the time. He even hides that he is a married man, I at least involved with Taehyung while he knew everything about me that I'm married but what about Yoongi? How could he do that?