Chapter 51~

~Don't let yesterday take up too much of today.

"What are we waiting for? let's cut the cake, shall we?" Seokjin asked being all excited. Tina looked around and saw that Sehun didn't come. She sighed in relief heavily.

"Yeah why not? Let's go" Jungkook said. Tina was trying to search for her children.

"Where are they?" She asked herself as she scanned the whole mansion but couldn't see a glimpse of them. She leaned towards Dahyun and asked.

"Hye! Where are the children?" Dahyun looked at her and answered her.

"Ahhh they are on their way to be here. Don't worry" Dahyun said assuring her with a small smile. Tina nodded but still her heart was beating fast unknowingly. She doesn't want her children to get hurt at all.

"Let's go and cut the cake" Jimin garbbed Taehyung's arms and started pulling him but stopped as he heard some voices.

"Unnie! Noona!" A bright smiled appeared on Tina's face as she finally saw her children all safe and happy. A sighed of relief escaped from her lips.

"Happy birthday Oppa!Hyung!" The children wished him warmly while giggling as he thanked them and pinched some of their cheeks.

"Haven't you cut the cake yet?" Pia asked. Taehyung chuckled and said.

"How can I cut the cake without you guys? I was waiting for you all to come and join me" Taehyung said making them smile as they are also his priority.

"Yeah. Cake was asking about you all. He asked, where are all the children? I won't let Taehyung cut me before they come" Jungkook said making them laugh.

Suddenly Tina approached Suho and garbbed his shoulders gently and worriedly.

"Where were you all? Do you all have any idea how worried I was when you guys didn't show up on time?" She asked worried as she looked at all of them.

"What's wrong with you Tina? We were stuck in the traffic. That's why we got late. You shouldn't get worried like that" Tina looked at her father as he said that.

"It's not like that father.....Anyways you won't understand" She said as she stood straight. Taehyung got her point. She is scared because she thinks that Taehyung is a Mafia and his enemies might hurt her children. And now he can't do anything about that. He just sighed lowly.

"Come on Guys! Don't spoil your mood" Hoseok said getting everyone's attention.

"Yeah. Tina dear, I know you get worried easily when it comes to your children but see they are safe and happy. Come on. Cheer up now" Mr. Kim said making Tina smile and agreeing to his point. Well why not? Her children is safe so she is fine.

"Let's cut the cake, Hyung!" Rohan said making Taehyung looked at him as he nodded at him smiling.

They all walked towards a big table. Taehyung and Tina standing next to each other. While others were around the table waiting for the cake to be here.

"Tina. You had made the cake so go and bring it here" Mrs. Kim said as Tina looked at her and nodded. She glanced at Taehyung as he smiled at her. She then walked in the kitchen to get the cake.

After sometime she came back while holding a trolly where the cake was.

"The cake is here!!!!" She excitedly said making everyone look at her as a smile appeared on their face but Joy rolled her eyes since Tina is favourite of everyone here.