Chapter 19~

~if you are strong you don't need anyone to save you from devils.

Tina's Pov at 4am

I woke up when i felt someone is hugging me like i am a pillow. I lift my head up which was resting on his chest, to see.

My eyes widened finding him so close

My eyes widened finding him so close. His hands was holding my upper back tight. But......(Author doesn't wanna push him away even she wants to hold him forever🥺)

I pushed him as hard as i could. He fell on the floor.

"OUCH!!!!" He groaned in pain.

"YAhhh what the hell was that?" He said angrily.

"How did i end up here? I was sleeping there on the couch." I said pointing on the couch.

"You fell on the floor so i brought you here" he said getting up from the floor. I was feeling something happening to my heart, imagine myself in his arms.

"You would have woken me up. Why did you need to bring me here?" I asked.

"You think i didnt try waking you up? I did but you weren't moving. So i had to.....okay?Now no more question i have to wake up early so don't wake me up"  he said and laid down. I was still thinking i should sleep or not. But a hand pull me and i landed on the bed.

"Sleep like a good girl" he said. His beautiful eyes was closed.

"Kit kit is handsome" i mumbled to myself.

"I know" he said with a teasingly smile. I turned around angrily and closed my eyes tight.

Time skip morning

I woke up when sun hit my face. I sat up on the bed and smiled to myself while my eyes were closed. Totally forgetting everything. I stretched my arms as i lift it up a little. When i landed my hand it touched something or somebody. Frowning i opened my eyes and looked to my side and my eyes widen.

Reality hit me

Reality hit me. I got married and have to stay here for whole one damn month.

He was still sleeping. I looked at the time and it was 6:55 am.