Chapter 11~

~there is always a morning after a devastated night.

Tae's pov

"Taehyung?" My mom stood up and came to me she was a little angry.

"What happened? Why uncle, Dahyun, Tina is here?" I asked frowned.

"Why are you asking? Its her home too and what you have done to her you must don't wanna see here, right?" She confused me. what i did to her?

"What i did mom?"

"Let it be mom. Its okay i forgive him" Tina said out of nowhere and acted all innocent. Just like a drama queen. But wait......Why i need her forgiveness?

"What is this happening?" I asked looking at my hyungs but they just looked away like i did a sin.

"Wow......first you scared her and now you are trying to act so innocent"

"Mom i literally dont understand what are you saying?" I asked frustrated.

"Didn't you broke your car's glass to scare her?" I thought i heard wrong.

"Wait what? Glass broke? Me?"

"Mom its okay let him be. Let's not talk about it" Tina said making a sad fake face.

"I didnt do anything to scare her.....okay?"

"Its okay Mrs. Kim let it be" Tina's father said.

"No.....he need to understand. I know him very well. He is so arrogant. He scares people like that." my mom said glaring at me.

"Mom?"

"Its your last warning. DO NOT make her cry......Got it?" My mom said warning me. I was so speechless. First she broke my car's glass now she put all the blame on me.

"Let it be Mom i am fine now" she said with a smile and winked at me teasingly. I wanted to talk to her.

"You come with me" i grabbed her hand and dragged her upstairs to my room.

Tina's Pov

He started to drag me upstairs. I looked behind and winked at Mom. Telling her i am okay with it. Kit kit the richy rich can't do anything to me. He needs me. I smiled teasingly and went with him. He dragged me in a room. I assumed its his room because he had so many photos of him in the room. He harshly pushed me in and made me face him.

"Why did you lie to my Mom?" He said and i smiled innocently. He then came near me trying to scare me but you guys know me😏.

"Answer me" i still didn't said anything and keep on smiling.

"Stop smiling like an idiot......Answer me!!!!" He yelled i flinched a little.

"I was teaching you a lesson" i finally decided to speak.

"What do you mean?" He asked frowned.

"The way you have humiliated me. You said those words to me. I was just teaching you some manners and the main reason is that, your illusion about my condition that you are the one who is controlling my and my children life is wrong. Here you are the one who need my help. Who wants to marry me just for your useless reasons" i was keep on saying he was keep on raising his eyes brows.

"Any answer.....Mr. kit kit the richy rich" i said

"Don't call me that you......" he couldn't say that word.

"Kit kit?" I said he got annoyed.

"I don't understand......when i don't get annoyed when you call me cheap girl then why you get annoyed when i call you kit kit the richy rich. Huh?" I asked teasingly.