Disclaimer.

Hello Everyone!!

Today I'm not welcoming you to this new book as the author but just a medium to make it reach to everyone.

This is a work by Heather10115 as you can see on the cover.

She contacted one fine morning (for me), and asked if I could post this story on my account since she wanted to keep her account for the non-ff stories written by her. So, here we are. With me lending my account to my dear friend.

I hope you don't stop reading right here knowing this fact. She's a really amazing writer, intellectual and intelligent and just the best person to have conversations with. And I really hope you stick through and support her. I promise you, you won't regret it.

Moving on...

This is an original work of the writer.

We do not support or tolerate plagiarism.

No translations.

The characters in the following story are completely fictional, the events and timeline all imaginary. They don't resemble real life people.
Any resemblance is purely coincidence.

Constructive critisism is always welcome but no hate comments.
Be respectful.

Be cutey, sexy, lovely ;)

Warning

This book is based on abuse, so read on your own risk.

The scenes can be pretty intense and triggering which might affect you.

Do not read if you are uncomfortable with such topics.