There's this show I like, called Lupin on Netflix

repeat photo

Y/n's pov

"Bird, I think we should pull over," he says.

"Huh? Oh no, it's fine," I shake my head. "I'm fine."

"I can see your hands shaking," he says. "You can tell me what's wrong."

Yeah, I will tell you, tell you everything but I want to at least get home in the car. I don't want to be that unstable.

"They are not," I say, gripping the steering wheel. "And even if there were then it would be because driving is still new to me, and makes me nervous."

"I know the difference between you being nervous, and you feeling panicked or scared," he says. "Please pull over."

"I'm not scared," I say. "Or nervous, or anything can you just let me drive, I'm irritated."

"You're only irritated because what I'm saying is right," he says. "What about the restaurant Y/n? You were fine until we got there, we should've gone home actually, but right now that's not the point."

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I say. "I'll talk to you when we get home."

"Nope, not gonna work," he says, stretching out his arms. "Because the moment we get inside, you'll lock yourself in our room, I'll stay on the couch and I'll never know what's the matter. Clearly, it's something that bothers you, we'd better talk about it now instead of you pushing it back down."

"Then you can sleep in the tub, I don't care," I say. "I said that I don't want to talk."

"There's always going to be things you don't want to do, but they're necessary," he says. "That's how life goes, and you'll feel better, it's a little hardship for a huge load of relief."

Sounds like a sex joke, lol.

"You wanna know what you could do for me right now?" I ask. "You can be quiet because I don't want to talk to you right now."

"I like to deal with things in the now, instead of waiting," he says. "I find that it works better that way."

"Well, I'm not you," I say. "So you'll just have to deal with it."

"We deal with each other," he says. "So pull over and we can deal with each other on the side of the road until everything is sorted."

"No," I say. "I don't want to."

"I never said that you wanted to," he says. "So pull over before I pull the emergency brake."

"You're crazy," I mutter.

"I'll do it," he says.

I know he will, but I also have a brain.

"No, you won't," I say unclipping my seatbelt. "I'll get hurt if you do, so be quiet and let me drive."

"Put your seatbelt back on," he says. "You're going to get hurt."

"I don't care," I say. "I don't want to talk to you."

"Fine, then I have no choice," he says taking off his own seatbelt. "I'll jump out of the car."

"You better not," I say. "You're going to get hurt."

"Alright then," he says opening the car door.

And when I tell you that I've never slammed on the breaks that hard, I have never slammed the breaks that hard. I swear to god, that was so fucking scary, and I almost bonked my head. If Christopher hadn't practically covered my whole face with his hand, my head would not be so normal-shaped right now.