Untitled Part 39

So Wattpad is stupid and won't let me put a title of photo lol
Y/n's pov

"What? When?" I ask. "What the hell,"

"Look, after you left I got in my car but I felt stupid, so I drove to your brother's place," he says. "He was drunk still so I asked him to punch me in the face."

"And he did?" I question.

"No... well not until I told him that I called you a bitch," he says. "I didn't, I would never call you a bitch, but I needed some sense. I'm sorry."

"Jesus Christ," I say. "Are you crazy?

"No, I'm fine now," he says.

"Good," I nod my head walking past him. "Glad to hear it."

"I'm sorry for lying, so so sorry," he says. "And I'm happy you're pregnant, I like kids, I love kids, Bird I'm sorry."

"I heard you," I say. "I know that you're sorry, and I'm glad that Wakatoshi punched you."

"And I'm so sorry you got in a car accident, it's my fault if I wasn't stupid you wouldn't have gone out into the night," he says. "I'm sorry."

"Hi Kasumi, did you have a nice time with Christopher?" I ask.

"I asked him, he says I can call him dad," she says. "And this is my room now, I claimed it, I even got a bed from Ikea. Does dad have a room? He's been sleeping in the tub, is he okay?"

"I'm sorry," he says again. "I'm so so sorry."

"Yeah, I heard you," I say. "And can you stop hovering your hands over me like I have a disease? You're stressing me out."

"I just want to be respectful of your boundaries," he says. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, you can hug me," I say. "It's okay."

"I missed you," he says engulfing me in a hug. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I shouldn't have lied, I should have been forward with everything I had to do."

"Wow, what a sickening display of affection," Kasumi says.

"And I think there's an adult trapped in that girl's body," he laughs into my hair. "Also when is your next appointment, I want to see the babies, I can't wait to see them. I'm shocked, I really am, but it's okay we can work through it. You'll be a great mom, even though this is all sudden, I'll be here the whole time, I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry, it's annoying," I say. "And why do you smell like almonds, you're allergic what the hell?"

"Tsukishima said that you liked the smell of almonds so I put some lotion on and took an allergy pill," he says. "I didn't know you liked the smell of almonds."

"He was lying," I laugh gently pushing him off. "I literally have an allergy too, you can't hug me I'll get a rash."

"I didn't know that," he says backing away. "I'll be right, let me shower."

"Oh you dropped this," I say bending over to pick up a box.

"Oh that's nothing," he says taking the box. "I'll be right back."

"His ex-girlfriend is a jeweller, she makes customer pieces, expensive pieces," Kasumi says tossing a flyer towards me. "He had a ring before I guess, he lost it, so ye wanted to go bigger this time. Spent his week at auctions trying to get this gem or something to have a ring. It's pretty, it has a nice blue gem right in the middle, he showed it to me."

"She's joking," he says. "It's nothing."

"He got you a necklace too," she says. "you mind as well be wearing a car once you have that necklace and ring on."

"Christopher," I say. "You go me a ring?"

"No," he laughs. "I don't have a ring."

"He's right, he doesn't have the ring," Kasumi says holding up something. "I have it, I've got both, the engagement ring and the wedding ring."

"Oh my god, that's fucking..." I pause rushing over to Kasumi. "Holy hell, how much was this?"

"Say anything about the price to Bird and I'll sell your toys, Kasumi."

This is kinda how I imagined it, it looks better and it's light blue because Christopher is balling. Mf had to go to an auction just to get his hands on a blue diamond, respect. But you guys can imagine something else.

-Crouton

-Crouton