Dinner. Or so I thought

I was happy with my life for once. After my brother died in the military, I did not know how to stay there without him. So as the day of his funeral came I resigned from the military where I was known as Sargent Grey and moved to Seattle with my mother figure Dr. Catherine Avery. Anyways, when I arrived to Seattle I had to retake my boards since the board was different in the US, so I started as a 1 year surgical resident until I got my board results yet. No one except the Chief and my family knew that I was quadruple board certified in Neuro, Neo-Natal, General and Trauma and I want to keep it that way until I get my board results back.

I have been in Seattle for 5 months now, and for the past 3 months, I have been dating the head of neuro Dr. Derek Shepherd. Today was our three month anniversary, and he was taking me out to dinner after our shift ends. As I entered the hospital lobby I was greeted by him, and he was giving me the dreamy smile that he knew I could not resist. When I approached him he gave me a passionate short kiss but it was full of lust. 

We were about to walk out the hospital but we were interrupted by this DROP DEAD GEORGUS redhead walking towards us. Derek proceeds to turn around and say "Meredith, I'm sorry. I was confused, why was he sorry, he didn't do anything or so I thought.

A/N *convo between Meredith, Derek and Addison*

D: Addison.. what are you doing here? he said as anger filled is voice

A: Well Derek, you would know if you bothered to answer anyone of my phone call. * she turns to Meredith and say*  Hi! I'm Addison Shepherd.

M: Shepherd?

A: And, you must be the women who's been screwing my husband  

* Meredith's POV*

As those words came out of Addison's mouth, I felt tears racing to my eyes, but I blinked them away fast and turn as numb and cold as I was when I first got here. I quickly turned around and punched Derek with all my force, since I was in the army that extra force came in handy. As he fell to the ground I said:

M: DEREK HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I TRUSTED YOU... A- AND TOADY WAS THE DAY I WAS GOING TO OPEN UP TO YOU. BUT NO YOU WANTED TO LIE. I HOPE YOU  ENJOY YOUR LIFE DEREK AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. I quickly turned to Addison who was in awe as to what she just saw and said:

M: I'm terribly sorry, I-I did not know he was married. If I hand known, I would have stayed away.

And with that I walked out the hospital to call my brother and sister since I was on call it didn't make since to leave the hospital. As I dialed Jackson number he did not answer so I grew worried. I decided to call April but she didn't answer also, so I called mom aka Catherine Avery. She has always been a mother to me after Ellis died in a plane crash when she was a senior attending.

* convo between Meredith and Catherine Avery*

CA: Meredith, sweetheart what happen? she asked with concern in her voice.

M: Remember Derek, well he has a secret wife, and I tried to call Jackson and April but the did not answered. The last time I call some one over there and they did not answer you know what happened.

CA: Mer, honey we do think that way remember, go and try and get some sleep, they are alive and well. I love you Meredith Grey.

M: I love you too Catherine Avery.

 and with that I hung up the phone to go back in the hospital to an on call room when I noticed Addison and Derek bickering about something she did that caused him to come to Seattle. As I walked passed he called my name but all I did was give him the finger and left to find an on-call room to sleep in since I was on call.

* Well 705 words. I continue to impress myself :) This ends the first chapter of Sargent Grey. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to comment.