Always and forever..

Ahh today is the day the two love birds get married. Addison and Meredith or what Calliope likes to call them 'Meradd'. Sure this couple had their ups and downs which tried and prevent them from being together but it never worked. Now as we wait for them to walk down the aisle to start their life as Montgomery-Grey..Let's remember how chaotic the preparations were..

(1 years ago)

"WE ARE GETTING MARRIED!" The redhead and blonde shouted once they arrived in the attending lounge. See they were going to tell the others attending's yesterday when they arrived home but their bodies had different plans.

"Oh. My. God! I'm so happy for you guy's. April squealed and ran up to the pair and the rest followed. "April..we do have a question though."

"Yes what is it?" She answered very quickly due to excitement. "We want you to plan our wedding for us..if that's okay with you?" The silence and suspense in the air could kill anyone whom was listening in to this conversation. A smile built it way on the redhead trauma surgeon face as she nodded her head yes for her answer.

" Why wasn't asked to plan this wedding?" Mark asked them when he got up to hug them. Their simple and only reply was ' because we know you'. That right there caused all of them to erupt in laughter. They all talked for a while longer before they went back to work.

(10 months ago)

For the past 2 months at the hospital it has been busy, so not much work in the wedding planning department has been done, but now that April, Addison and Meredith has a break.. well she has them locked in a room trying to figure out the theme of their wedding. Both of them chose a different theme. The neo-natal surgeon chose a winter theme while the blonde chose spring theme though she really did not mind any one of the options. After hours of debating they finally chose a theme. Right after that, April collected her items and bolted to the door leaving the soon to be married couple in a state of confusion.

"Guess we scared her off." the blonde said to her red haired fiancé, who just giggled a little before saying 'guess so' .

(8 months ago)

After the trio big debate the settle on the colors which are navy blue, baby blue and white. The bridesmaids and maid of honors were selected also. Meredith on her side had Teddy, Megan, April, Cristina and Izzie as bridesmaids and Lexie as the maid of honor, while Addie had Arizona, Violet, Amelia, Naomi and Marinda as her bridesmaids and Calliope as her maid of honor. They are all now in different bride shops trying to find the right dress more Meredith and Addison.

"Come on Addie its just a dress." They had now been in the dress shop for hours and Addison has yet to pick out a dress, but she has narrowed it down to three options

" They had now been in the dress shop for hours and Addison has yet to pick out a dress, but she has narrowed it down to three options

                                                                                                 Option 1