memories...proposal

2 years later

Seattle from the past couple years has been...fun. All the Derek drama subsided and Addison and I tried dating again. It worked I mean I'm planning on proposing so. It's been fun going on dates, having movie nights and sleepovers but now I want to make it official. So that she will be no one else's. I asked Lexie and April to help set up for me. I knew Addie would be in surgery all day so I made a simple set up. There is a hidden lake with flowers surrounding it about 30 minutes from the hospital so I asked April if she could go and decorate it for me. Lexie on the other hand decorated my car.

I was sitting in the attending's lounge waiting on Addison to finish her last surgery so we can't go for our date, when I decided to pass time looking through old photos and videos from different albums like Addie and I, me and Eric, M

I was sitting in the attending's lounge waiting on Addison to finish her last surgery so we can't go for our date, when I decided to pass time looking through old photos and videos from different albums like Addie and I, me and Eric, M.A.G.I.C and the army. I looked through in the army album and I saw an unfamiliar video so I decided to press play..........

(Video Playing)

DAY 1

Jackson: Alright we have, Teddy, April, Nathan and Megan and we are going to surprise Mer in Seattle.

Megan: Bet your ass we are!

So so far we have someone working on the banner  and I asked Ma to get the hose set up for he party. You know how we Grey-Avery's like to play..

April: We bought Mer presentsssss.

Jackson: Ohhhhh what.

Teddy: Nothing much jus couple necklaces and other things......

Nathan: Y'all are weird.

Jackson: Indeed

DAY 2
(night time)

April: Get y'all asses up they're recording the video for Meredith.

Everyone: COMING! They yelled jumping out of their bed and putting on their coats. The camera flicker..