Happy Freakin Halloween

MEREDITH POV

I am an attending on four services now, which means I am worked to the bone everyday. Also, Addison and I have been dating for 3 months now, and it has been the best. Today is Halloween and Jackson and April are having a party. We were going to do a couples costume but, people wanted to see me in my army uniform, so that's what I wore and Addie dressed up as Satan. Damn do she look good." Baby you look delicious." She giggles and said "thank you, and you don't look to bad yourself. "What's that supposed to mean?" I said with a arched eyebrow. "Nothing it means nothing love." "Mhm.. well Helmouth is going to be at the party maybe I will talk to her.... see she always tell me how beautiful I am. Anyone in a 50 mile radius can see how angry my Addie is getting and it is quite a turn on. See Helmouth or rather Helm is an intern at the hospital, she keeps asking me to go for drinks with her or try to flirt with me in some way, and Addie doesn't like it so every time we are together and she sees her, she makes the effort to kiss me in front of her which makes me laugh almost every time seeing her get that jealous.

AT THE PARTY

When we arrived Helm opened the door and she is wearing a Minnie Mouse costume, I'm guessing she is Matching with her bestfriend Levi.

H: Goodnight Dr Montgomery. Dr Grey you look beautiful as usual ."

M: Thank you Helm a-. Before I could say anything else Addison is kissing me and dragging me inside. I cant help but let out a chuckle.

A: You do know that your mines right. I am NOT sharing with no one EVER! I jus smirked and kissed her again and we headed inside.

We went further inside got some drinks, and as we were about to leave to go sit down, a group of doctors that consist of Derek, Callie, Arizona, Alex, Izzie, George and Cristina walked up to us and started talking.

AK: Wow Mer you look hot.

M: Well I wouldn't say hot, I mean, I wore this and many more for years so yes not hot.

G,I,C: You still look hot.

M: Well thank you and your not so bad yourselves the Mystery Machine .

We danced, drank eat food and danced again. Around 8pm, I got a call from Bailey

*convo between Mer and Bailey*

M: Hey Bailey what's wrong?

B: There is a Director Russell from the army here to speak to you. You need to come quick it seems important.

M: God! I haven't seen Russell in ages. I'll be there in ten minutes tops.

AM: Who is Russell love?

M: Russell is a friend from the military. Who ever is coming we need to go NOW!

We arrived to the hospital 10 minutes later and I had Addie and Mark by my side Jackson, April, Teddy, Megan and Nathan in the back of me along with the others. We were meet with Bailey, Webber and Russell waiting for us at the main nurses station.

R: Long time no see Grey, Avery, Kepner, Altman and Riggs.

M: Could say the same. But why are you here?

R: Well I got a call late last night stating that they identified Sargent Eric Grey in a hospital in Iraq. He was kidnapped by some people. He also suffered some injuries that were worked on. They are transferring him as we speak. He will recover here.

W: The helicopter just landed. We should go now.

At this point I am in tears. They found my twin brother my bestfriend from then and I cant believe it. He was dead all these years. Forgetting everybody I ran the fastest I could up all the stairs pushing everyone out of my way as I reached the helipad. The others we right behind me coming off the elevator. Addie joined me giving me a kiss on my neck then Mark came and waited with me, the others were right behind.