First Day

I was watching as they put my baryonyx 'Grim' in a cage for relocation to join two other baryonyx's. I smiled then walked off towards a jeep that I rode over here with, I drove over to the raptor pen and saw Owen walking up the stairs "Owen!" I yelled jumping out of the car and running towards him, he turned with a smile "Hey kid! Didn't think I would see you today" I tilted my head in confusion "What do you mean?" He laughed a bit "Aren't you supposed to be at the dock by now" Then it clicked today was the first day of Camp "I totally spaced, Bye Owen!" He waved as I ran back to the jeep and quickly drove off towards the docks.

I saw five kids on the docs as I drove up, I saw one kid was sick to his stomach, I got out and approached them from behind unnoticed Dave spoke "He's right, where's six and seven" Roxie looked at her board and gave a 'Ugh' sound "Well six is here" I said smiling making the other campers turn and look at me "Your late" Roxie said "Dino troubles?" I said giving a shy smile then we all walked towards the jeep Roxie brought and hopped into the back. We drove up a hill to a helicopter pad as a helicopter landed.

The door opened to show a boy with purple t-shirt on, he hopped out "Greetings, my dudes kenji is here so let the party commense" he threw is bag to Roxie "Put that in my room please" Then he approached the rest of us before he face planted because Roxie threw his bag at his back. "Ok let's go" She walked over to the jeep as we all got onto the back. Kenji sat between me and the pink haired girl, the vehicle shook a little bit as we all buckled up but I met the problem where there wasn't a 7th seat belt. I sighed "What's up brooklanders like and subscribe to see me unfolded Jurrasic world" The pink haired girl said recording herself with her phone "Ok I need you all to introduce yourselves and how you got here" She pointed the camera at the boy next to me "Well I won this video game, I'm Darius by the wa-" he was cut off by a girl across from me "I just can't believe your Brooklyn, I'm Sammy Gutierrez by the way" Sammy said smiling "I'm sorry whats a brooklander?" Darius questioned "Oh its just something my followers call themselves" Brooklyn said looking at her phone "All 27 million of us" I felt Kenji place his hand on my shoulder I shrugged him off "Yup that's why she gets to keep her phone she's famous" Yazmina said "Wow Rich and Famous, meant to be" Kenji said as he grabbed her phone and snapped a picture then the car stopped "Uh Dave whats going on" Ben asked leaning over the side "Its nothing but probably best to stay in your seats" Dave said as they walked off. I heard rustling behind us and turned Darius seemed to notice as well "Guys" he said "Guys!" Then something jumped onto Darius knocking me into Ben making him fall off the jeep. It was a compy, it roared then jumped off the jeep to be caught in a blanket by Roxie, Roxie placed it into a cat carrier then put it into the jeep. We continued to drive as we arrived at a gaint tree house "Here we are campers! Welcome to camp Cretaceous" Dave said as we all got out of the jeep "Hey you wait up!" Someone called from behind me, I turned to see Brooklyn "I never got your name" "Y/n L/n" I said smiling as she nodded then walked off "Strange......" I mumbled then we all gathered at the stairs "this is the main area, Curfew is at 8 Lights out by 9" everyone awwed as I heard Ben mumble a yes I giggled making him side glance at me but quickly look away.

-Time Skip-

I was in my bunk drawing Grim until I heard creaking and I decided to investigate. I looked outside the door to see Kenji, Darius, and Brooklyn running off "Oh no their going to the raptor pen" I turned and knocked on Roxie's door, she opened it and looked at me "y/n what are you doing up?" I quickly explained than ran down to catch up to the kids as she woke up Dave.

When I arrived at the raptor pen I heard yelling, I quickly ran up the stairs then got on top of the railing and jumped into the pen "Y/n!" I heard Brooklyn yell as I landed in front of Darius and Blue separating the two "Easy, Easy blue" I said as I saw Charlie slowly creep up on my side "Y/n what are you doing" "I train dinos Darius why do you think I was already on the island" I said backing up "We need that door open!" I yelled as the raptors got ready to charge, then I saw Dave pull Kenji and Darius out and I quickly slid under the door before it closed. Roxie ran over in a panic "Are you ok, are you hurt?" Kenji attempted to sneak off "Where do you think your going? You'll be lucky if you'll stay on the island after a stung like this" She said then she turned to me, instead of yelling at me she gave me a hug which I gladly returned "Thank you" she said then we all made our way back to camp. I climbed into bed and shut out all the background noise and fell asleep.