Secret

We were riding in the car down a rocky path I was sitting next to Darius and we were talking about my past on the island "So what dinosaurs do you train?" He said with a wide smile, I giggle at his enthusiasm "Well the Raptors, Baryonx, and herbivores" I replied as everyone stared at me "Whats your favorite herbivore?" Sammy asked. I stayed silent thinking "well I love them equally so All of them" Sammy laughed then the car came to a stop, Darius and Kenji got out and I felt bad. Dave was talking to them and started walking back to the car "M-maybe I could watch and make sure they don't get in any trouble" Dave stopped and looked at me with a confused face "Are you sure?" Brooklyn asked peering up from her phone "Yeah I mean....I've been to the lab before I have no need to see it again" of course I wasn't telling them the real reason due to my Indoraptor form is secret that only very few know of. I jumped down from the vehicle and walked over to a tree, leaned on it and stared at them as they grabbed shovels and started scooping. I let out a quite and relieved sigh, I didn't want to see  Dr.Wu he would've probably lectured me about joining camp.

2 hours later

I was dozing off as I sat on the ground still leaning against the tree. Then I heard a branch snap when I opened my eyes Darius and Kenji were gone. I huffed and stood up, I stretched my limbs then I looked around "You've got to be joking" I mumbled under my breath. I knew they were probably out of ear shot so I had one choice. I transformed into my Indoraptor form and sniffed around, though it was hard to find their scent do to the dino droppings. When I finally caught a wiff of Darius's scent I followed it, I continued to walk till I found a hatch covered in Kenji's scent, the hatch was slightly open so I stuck my snout under it and lifted it up then I jumped inside. I continued to track their scent and found it up another hatch once I closed that hatch door I heard roaring. I quickly tracked their scent and found myself creeping up on a carno which was roaring at two figures on the other side of a fence, I stepped to the side and recognized the figures as none other then Kenji and Darius. I rolled my eyes then noticed them say a few words then they sprinted off, I realized that it was getting late and I sprinted toward the fence, the Carno turned to face me as I ran towards it. It chomped at me as I dodged and leapt onto the cage then slowly crawled up once I reached the ground on the other side I sprinted in the same direction as the boy, when I got back to the spot I remembered I was still in my Indoraptor form I quickly changed back but when I turned I saw Kenji and Darius both with their mouths opened a little bit "Uh- I- Hi" before they could reply a car drove up to us a few comments were passed but I was zoomed out thinking of how I will explain to them. The others drove off as we followed behind walking, I could feel someone's eyes on me as I avoided eye contact "So?" I heard Kenji ask I slowly turned my head "So what?" My head tilted a little bit "When were you going to tell us you were a dinosaur!?" Kenji growled I saw Darius look at me with curiosity in his eyes, I sighed and looked at the ground "I didn't want to tell you" I saw from the side of my eye that Kenji became less hostile "Why didn't you want to tell us?" Darius asked and I finally got the courage to look at them "Because I- I thought" My eyes started to tear up and both boys stopped walked so I stopped the others were already far ahead "I thought you'd think of me as a monster" I looked at the ground and felt a tear rush down my cheek "WHAT!? Of course not but you have to tell me what dinosaur that is you turn into I've never seen it before" Darius pipped up I looked up at him and brushed a piece of my H/C out of my face then giggled "Indoraptor" he tilted his head "She said Raptor" Kenji said I shook my head "The dinosaur is Indoraptor" Darius looked like he took a metal note "welp chat later and go get showers you guys Stink~" I stuck my tounge out and ran off to the camp they both followed close behind. After they showered I was casually thinking about all my dinosaurs then I saw Yazmina drawing I walked over to her "Hi" I at down next to her she actually looked up at me "Hi" she said "Okay uh did I miss something?" She raised her brow "Well I saw that you were kinda distant from sammy but you seemed to easily say hi back to me" I stated she smiled and closed her book "I feel more comfortable knowing another Introvert or some what introvert before knowing uh-" she looked at Sammy who was talking to Kenji "Extroverts" I said looking at Sammy "yeah no offense to Sammy of course" She was looking at her book then she opened it and started drawing again I got up and walked away to my bunk "Well that was sudden" I mumbled before climbing into bed and falling asleep.