Gyrospheres and Storms

3rd pov: 

It was now morning and partly cloudy, Y/n was currently getting dressed while everyone else was down getting breakfast. Y/n rushed down to where everyone was and started to get her f/f. 

Y/n pov:

After I got my f/f, I searched for a place to sit. As I searched the room I saw Darius waving his hand and gesturing me to sit between him and ben, I walked over and sat down "Hey Y/n" Darius said then munched on some cereal I laughed a little. Suddenly the door opened "Hey there campers!" Dave yelled out "who's ready for Gyrospheres!!" everyone woohoo's and yeah's, well everyone but Ben who looked really nervous. Everyone finished their breakfast and then got in the vehicle while I walked away into the forest. 'can't wait to see their reaction' I think as I pick up the pace and run into the forest.

Darius Pov: 

I looked around for y/n after we got out of the car 'Why did she just leave? Where did she go?' "Two campers in each gryoshere"  Roxie said she led Kenji to share a gryosphere with ben, while I went with Brooklynn. I looked around one more time "Oh and guys don't worry about y/n" I heard Dave say I tilted my head "What do you mean?" I questioned then suddenly a parasaurolophus walked in front of mine and Brooklynn's gryosphere "I'm right here!" Y/n yelled from on top of the parasaurolophus "How are you-" she smiled at me "I told you I work with the dinosaurs so a few trust me enough to ride them" she pet the parasaurolophus who gave her a small roar. 

Y/n Pov:

Darius was still looking at me amazed, Kenji and Ben were admiring my dinosaur but Ben was looking terrified while doing so, Sammy was excited, Yazmina didn't seem impressed and Brooklynn was looking at her phone with a worried look "Alright lets get a move on!" Dave yelled grabbing everyone's attention, I pulled on Debby's reins and we began to follow the herd going to their enclosure. I looked back to see Darius talking to Brooklynn and then moved my eye's to Kenji and Ben's gryosphere, I laughed at the irritated look Kenji had. Suddenly we heard thunder and the herd stopped  "Everyone stay here" Dave said then they drove off I watched the herd graze until one sinoceratops began to depart from the herd Darius and Brooklynn went to herd it back in. The sinoceratops began to run being chased by Darius, Brooklynn, Kenji, Ben, Yazmina, and Sammy who kept yelling I shook my head then followed "Let me handle this" I said yelling to them Debby running ahead of the campers. "No can do Dino" Kenji said then made his go faster "Slow down!" I heard Ben yell the sinoceratops then ran up to the herd, it then turned into a stampede "Look out!" I yelled Debby avoided as many dinosaurs as she could, but then one parasaurolophus ran into Debby, in doing so it loosened my saddle and I fell off. There was a loud crash of thunder then Debby ran off frightened "I need help I'm in the Stampede!" I yelled into my mic trying to avoid getting trampled. Once I managed to get into the forest nearby I looked for the others. Soon I heard yelling I quickly rushed to the source to see Brooklynn and Darius being thrown into a sink hole "Guys!" I rushed toward them "NO! wait!" Darius yelled at me "You'll get stuck to!" I shook my head "I don't care!" I decided to back up 'My other form will be able to help' suddenly another gryosphere drove up I stopped in my tracks 'darn it' "We need to get them out of there! Now!" I yelled and then me, Kenji and yazmina got into the sink hole to pull them out, but we began to sink as well luckily Sammy pulled us out "I have an idea" Sammy said looking at a sinoceratops. We all nodded and began to make a system, we tied a vine to the sinoceratops then dropped the other end of the vine in the sinking gryosphere, Once Darius tied it Sammy picked up a leaf and lured the sinoceratops away from the whole as it walked the vine pulled the gryosphere out. Once it was planted on the ground Darius and Brooklynn climbed out, we began to cheer then Roxie and Dave drove up "Is everyone ok?" Roxie asked we looked at one another then nodded.

-Time skip- 

Once we got back to the camp everyone battled for the shower "I'll just wait" I said then sat on the couch, Darius sat next to me "while we wait can I learn more about your uh-" he looked over at the three campers who didn't know my form "Sure" He opened his notebook "Well what would you like to know" I asked as I saw him write my name in his book "Were you a dinosaur first or a human" my heart dropped after he asked I began to remember my past it made me slightly shutter. Darius looked at me concerned "Dinosaur" I said with a smile covering my uneasiness. He continued to ask me questions until it was his turn for the shower, then it was mine. Once I finished I headed to bed 'I wonder what's in store for tomorrow' I thought then drifted off to sleep.

A/n:

Hey dino-nerds I want to say thank you for all the reads and votes and also to apologize for the long wait. Life got pretty busy, hope you can understand. 

Until the next chapter, Bye!