Chapter 44

We all arrive that the hospital and Riker and dad helped me into a wheel chair .
Hi can I help you sir ?
Yes am
Checking in Roxie Lynch we where told to be here at 7 pm !
Yes follow me please I will take you to her room .And the doctor will be in to talk with you all .
Thank you so much ! Roxie honey let's get you changed and into your night clothes.
Thanks daddy I am so tired and want to nap .
Hi son how is Roxie feeling ?
Mom to be honest I hate seeing my baby like this and am really worried .
I know you are son we are all here with you until we know Roxies is out of the woods . Now you get some rest while Roxie is !
Rocky son you should try and sit down I am
Sure Roxie is in recovery!
Mom I just wish the Doctor would come let me know something .
Rocky lynch and family ?
I am Rocky lynch how is my daughter ?
Am Doctor John I help with the surgery on your daughter and everything went smoothly and Roxie is in recovery .
Doctor will my daughter be alright now since the surgery was done and be able to get back to normal again?
Yes Roxie will be able to have a normal life again and we will do a 6 month check up in Roxie . We will keep her in the hospital for the night or two then discharge her .
Okay thank you and can I go see her now ?
Your welcome and yes she should be back in her room now . You all have a good day .
Daddy where am I ?
Hi baby girl you just had surgery and everything went good .
Daddy I still have a headache can u see if they can give me something please and where is everyone at ?
Everyone is in the waiting room honey I call them .
Come in .
Hi Roxie I am Doctor John I came in to check on you and to see if you need anything!
Yes sir I have a bad headache how long will this be happening ?
The headache will come and go for a month or two since you had the surgery! But we will give you some meds for that when you go home . But for now I will have the nurse give you something now .
Thank you Doctor! And when can I go hone ?
In a few days ,You will be able to go home . I will come by tomorrow to check on you !
Okay thank you and see you tomorrow .
Dad I think I want to try and eat something because I want to go back to sleep .
Okay honey I brought you some jello let's see how this does on your stomach . I bought your favorite strawberry.
Thank you dad and I am sorry we could go on our vacation .
Jasmine honey you come first we can go on our vacation when you are better . Now try and get you some sleep honey I will be right here when you wake up . I am going to fill in everyone else .
Okay daddy love you too !
Hi everyone I came to update you all .
Son how is our jasmine doing ?
Mom  she is resting again and she ate some jello . The doctor said that removed everything but it's going to be a long recovery. The doctor also said she will have headaches off and on for the next few minutes .
Am glad that part is over with . So we will head home to rest . Please let her know we love her and will see her tomorrow .