Chapter 24

Sean i can sit with Lily now if you want to get something to eat or even get some rest I believe Lily will be sleeping through the night do to the fact that they gave her something for pain and she is still sleeping ."

Thank Rocky I think I will go and get my stuff from my truck and if you don't mind me taking a shower I sure could you one and then take a nap . But Rocky I am a little worried about Lily and her being under stress which is making the babies stress. "

I know what you are meaning Sean and we are all worried about Lily and when I am on touring for a few days Mom said she would stay her with Lily and you in case something goes wrong . Which I am hoping won't happen anytime soon . 

"Good evening Lily honey how are you feeling ?"

Hi Rocky am feeling a little better what time is it ?

Baby its 9:30 pm are you hungry ?

Wow I cant believe that I slept that late . And yes I am hungry ."

We didn't want to wake you up baby because you needed your rest. What do you want to eat ?

I am not sure does Mama Stormie have and chicken salad do you know ?

I can find out . Would you like to go downstairs and sit for a little while . I think your uncle Sean is back by now .

Yes that would be nice I want to see everyone if they are still here.Can you help me up please ?

" Hello everyone how are you all doing tonight?

Hi Lily honey how are you feeling ?

I am feeling alright , Sorry I didn't spend much time with you all tonight I thought when i got up it was morning . 

No it is alright Lily we are all taking turns on making sure you are bed resting like the doctor told you .Do you want something to eat Lily honey ?

Yes Do you have any of your chicken salad left by chance?

Yes I have some left I will make you a sandwich and get you some chip and something to drink .

Thanks Mama Stormie . Uncle Sean you are still here i though you had left .

I am not going away were until we make sure that your stress is down . And everyone at the unit say hi and they can't wait to meet the newest family member .

Well the next time you see them tell them hello back . Thanks Mama Stormie for the sandwich I believe I was a little hungry . 

Rocky am ready to head back to bed am getting tired again . Good night everyone I will see you all tomorrow .

Good Night Honey sleep well .

"The Next Morning I got up and noticed that Lily was not in bed I got up and looked into the bathroom and she wasn't there I started to get a little worried so I walked downstairs and saw that everyone was up and went into the kitchen and saw that Lily was sitting at the table with her legs up on Sean's lap .

"Good Morning everyone "

" Good Morning Rocky how did you sleep honey?"

Good Mom I was just a little worried when I didn't feel Lily next me . But am glad she is alright . 

"Sorry Rocky I didn't want to wake you up since you were up with me a lot last night . And I know that you have band practice this morning and you need your rest . And before you ask Uncle Sean is staying with me along with Mama Stormie so you have no reason to miss band practice and they will call if any thing goes wrong ."

"Okay baby I will go as long as they are here . Mom and Uncle Sean thank you . Riker can I get a ride with you to the house since you are parked behind me am still a little tired and think I would ride with ya if you don't care.?

No that is alright I think Ross and Ratliff are going to meet us there since they went to Starbucks to get coffee to bring to the house."

Okay great , Lily baby I will see you later honey call if you need anything . And for the love of god be careful walking around please ."

I will honey I promise . Have a good band practice see you when you are done . 

"Mama Stormie I was wondering if you can do something for me ?"

Sure sweetheart what is it that you need ?"

Well me and Rocky's been together for 2 years tomorrow and I was wondering if you can go and pick up his new guitar that I got him at Mike's guitar store? I had the guitar in grave with mine and his name on it . Do you think he will like it ?

"Omg yes he will that is really beautiful I can go and pick it up today and wrap it if you want me to ?

That would be great thanks Mama Stormie . Uncle Sean do you want to watch a movie with me in the living room or do you have something that you need to be doing this afternoon ?

"I have my laptop with me I can do both what movie did you want to watch ?

"I was thinking London Down if you haven't seen it yet?

"I have but I would watch it again with you because it was a great movie . Why don't we watch the first one then we can watch the second one like a movie afternoon what do you think ?

"Great both of those movies are in the living room now .Can you help me up please and we can head out there . "

"Sean are you a round ?

Shh Rocky you are going to wake up Lily am in the kitchen ."

"Oops Sorry How long has Lily been a sleep for ?

About 2 hours now we started watching London Down and she had fallen asleep so I covered her up and came in to do some paper work . How was band practice ?

It was great we have a show coming up in 2 days so we are getting our playlist together and working on some new songs ."

That is great I will have to come and catch a show while am here before I do head back to the base .So I was thinking Rocky that maybe tomorrow me and you can hang out and get to know each other better maybe have lunch and go fishing or what ever you want to do .I have think Rydel is going to sit with Lily tomorrow to have there girl time ."

"That would be great . "