Chapter 18

I was getting ready for the hardest day of my life again putting my Dad to rest . I still hoping to see him coming walking in the house any minute and call for me . I hate knowing that my dad won't be here for my wedding or me having children. "God please watch over my mom and dad and let them know I am in save hands and I love them very much. " I got my make up on and did my hair and walked back into my bedroom and grabbed my jacket and keys and phone . And walked back downstairs where I saw everyone waiting on me .
"Hi Everyone thank you all for coming today and being with me . I am ready to had to the church now ."
"Lilly like we said we are family and we want to be here for support honey. "

" Thank you General Scott for speaking about my dad . Thank all of you for planing this all."
"Lilly we all care about your Dad and we can promise you this you will be well taken care of . And here is your dad's flag honey I will be in touch ."
"Okay sir . Okay guys am ready to head home now . I am really tired I haven't gotten much sleep .Rocky honey can you take me home please?"
"Yes of course baby . Okay everyone we will see you all at the house I need to get Lilly home she is not feeling well and she is tired."
"Okay Son we will meet you all there . And son take care of her.
I will Mom . Lilly you ready baby ?"
"Yes am ready . Bye everyone!

We finally got home I unlocked the door and walked upstairs and got undress and put my shorts and my R5 T- shirt . And plug up my phone and lay down . Until I heard someone come into my room and sat down beside me and wrap there arms around me .
"I love you baby sweet dreams "
"I love you too Rocky!
"Rocky how is Lilly doing ?"
I finally got her to sleep and slipped out without waking her. Sean are you guys sticking around a while or are you all leaving ?"
"Rocky we are going to be heading out soon because we have to ship out . But am going to leave you all some information to give Lilly when she gets up . "
"Okay I can do that . And I hope you all stay safe , because I don't think Lilly can take no more bad news right now . "
"We will and you keep our baby girl safe as well and if Lilly or you need anything please let us know ."
"I will and it is nice seeing you all . Mom am going to go and lay down as well . I will bring Lilly by when we get up . "
"Okay sweetie sleep well and we will lock up on our way out ."
Okay Mom love you all.

I woke up and noticed it was dark out me and Rock slept a long time I rolled over and saw that Rocky wasn't there so I got up and went downstairs and saw that the Lynch's we all here watching tv . "Hello everyone "
"Hi Lilly how did you sleep ?"
"Good thanks what time is it ?"
"It's 6 pm baby do you want to go out to eat for dinner?"
Yes that would be great , Were we going to eat at?"
"We thought maybe Chinese food in the mall.
"Okay that sounds good let me get ready the. We can go"
"Rocky she still looks a little pale I hope here and the baby are doing good. Because of all the stress she is under lately.
"I was thinking that as well Riker , We should have Mom and Dad meet us at the Chinese food place in the mall some can do dinner what do you all think ?"
That sounds like a good idea I will call her now and see .
"Hi Mom we wondering what you and dad were doing for dinner ?"
"Hi Son we haven't made up our minds yet?"
"Well we wondering if you all want to join us for dinner at the Chinese food place in the mall? We are heading out soon"
"Sure Rocky we would love to . We will meet you all there .
"Okay bye Mom .
"Everyone Mom and Dad will meet us there . We will have to takes everyone's car . Lilly do you want to take my car or yours baby?"
"We can take mine . Is everyone ready to head out ?"
"Yes let's hit the road."

"Hi how many ?
"There is 10 of us "
Okay if you will follow me please I will be your waitress tonight what can I get you all to drink?
5 cokes 4 diet cokes and 1 Dr.pepper and we will have the Chinese bar and salad bar .
"Okay help your selfs . I will be right back with your drinks .
"Thanks for inviting us to come along to have dinner with you all . Lilly honey how are you feeling tonight ?
"I am feeling alright the baby is moving a lot . The cravings are getting worst I am wanting spices foods."
"That is good so I was thinking tomorrow we could go shopping for the baby's room and get light blue and pink since we don't know what you are having yet .
"That would be great Mama Stormie . But we should find out in two days what we are having .I am hoping it is a girl and Rocky is hoping for a boy.
"Aw , As they grandmama I will be lucky to have a boy or a girl. "
"Hi will there be anything else ?"
"No Thank you can we get the check please .
Okay here you go you all have a good night and come again.

We pulled up in our drive way and all got out of the cars and went inside .And went into the living room and sat down.  "Lilly what time do you want go shopping? "
"Mama Stormie  I was thinking maybe 10am if that works for you?
Yes that works for me .