Chapter 6 - Likes and Loves

"This is relaxing," Lexi lets out a relaxed sigh.

"I agree. We should do this more often," Ashley mumbles. We all decided to go to the spa. All freaking four of us including Paige. Not that I have anything against her.

"Yes. So Lexi, spill the tea. You and Cam seem close," Paige intrigues.

"We've always been close. We're just friends right now, that's it," Lexi assures. I know her and Cam wanted more but ever since the school shooting they decided to just let it play out slowly. Too slow if you ask me, I know Cam really likes her.

"I think the real tea is Ashley and Sam," I mutter. I feel a hard smack on my wrist. If I wasn't relaxed in these comfy chairs and had a clay mask on my face Ashley and I would be play fighting by now.

"I'm not saying anything about it. I'm not going to jinx it," Ashley decides on staying silent. Although I know she'll fill me in later.

"How about you Storm?" Paige asks. Why is she in my business? Ever heard of privacy.

"Single and no one," I retort vaguely. I don't want her knowing everything or really anything about me or my love life. Not to be rude or anything. I just don't feel comfortable around her.

"Andrew?" Paige questions. She just had to bring him up.

"We just met," I mention.

"Hmm. Well I like Chris," Paige confesses. I begin choking on my own spit. "Oh no! Are you alright?" Paige asks but I can easily spot the tad of fakeness behind her sincere tone. Bitch.

"Yeah sorry, I just got a bit of face masks in my mouth," I lie. I hate life.

"Before you like Chris you should know Storm and Chri-"

"Chris and I nothing," I cut Lexi off. I send her a stern look and she sits back not saying a word. "Don't worry he's all yours." I feel like throwing up as soon as those words left my mouth.

"Well of course he is," Paige giggles. "I just know he likes me too. It's obvious!"

"Looks like all the spa chemicals are getting to someone's head," Lexi whispers so low only I can hear. I bite back a laugh.

"Shh! Yes Paige." I roll my eyes. Employees walk in ready to move us to the next spa activity.

Chris' POV

"Race ya!" I challenge Nick.

"Ready on three," he says. We both grab onto the low crimps and chips.

"1," I count but he's already started climbing. "Cheater!" I pull myself up and begin climbing the rock climbing wall. The girls wanted to go to the spa so we all settled on rock climbing.

"First!" I shout reaching the top before Nick. A few more seconds and he finally makes it to the top.

"You're like... fucking... Spider-Man," Nick huffs out in between breaths. I laugh looking down and giving the workers a thumbs up.

"Come on," I grab onto my rope and push my feet off the wall repeatedly as they bring me down slowly. Nick and I finally reach the bottom and now it's Andrew and JJ's turn.

I don't hate Andrew. He's actually a pretty cool dude. I just hate that he calls my Thunder, Clouds, and how she always laughs at his jokes.

But his sister is bat shit crazy. I regret giving her my number because I swear every five seconds I have a new message from her. Hey! How're you? Let's hangout! I mean she's not bad to hangout with, she's just clingy. I don't like calling girls clingy but I don't know how else to describe her.