"Nana... I miss you..."

All Might walked into his room exhausted from training Izuku. He had been training him so he could become a great hero in the future and also a great successor.

All Might sat on his bed sighing then layed down on it. He hadn't been getting much sleep after being the No. 1 hero, but after he retired things have been going well but not for long. He's been having nightmares of his past reminding of... Her...

He tried closing his eyes and going to sleep but for some reason his mind won't let him. He tried thinking of something to pass time so he would eventually fall asleep but his mind was just... blank.

All Might kept staring at the wall in front of him. 'Another restless night huh?' He thought. He was tired but for some reason he couldn't sleep. It was 11pm and he had to go to UA tomorrow.

—Time skip—

It was now 3:20 in the morning and All Might was finally starting to fall asleep. He eventually fell asleep on 3:30.

All Mights POV

-Dream-

My eyes opened and I saw myself in front of my... old self? He was crying, yelling out something but I couldn't hear quiet well. "All Might" I froze. That voice... it can't...

I turned around and I could feel the air getting heavier. My breathing became unsteady.

"I'm counting on you..." Tears started forming in my eyes. It was Nana...

"Thank you for such wonderful comedy" Said All For One. I couldn't do anything... I just stood there as I saw All For One about to use his quirk. Then bright light surrounded me.

-End of dream-

I jolted awake. Tears were streaming down my face and my breathing was shaky. 'It happened again...' I thought.

These dreams are getting out of hand... I don't know how long I can do this for.

My head hurts. My vision became blurry from the tears.

"It's all my fault..." I mumbled. Nanas death will always haunt me. If only I hadn't been a coward and saved her.

"Nana... I miss you..."

_________________________________________________________

Whelp, This is the first angst. Hope it wasn't too cringe like my other books- 

I'll probably try fixing them when I can, and I'll try uploading as much as I can. Aight then see ya :^

Words count: 396

_Toby signing out_