#12 The Plan to Destroy the Rowen

Zee grinned to herself all the way through dinner. Zuzy and Zizzy both noticed that and thought it was weird. When she came back, she had been all sad and gloomy. But now it looked like Zee had seen a lot of grass all over the place and brightened up miraculously. 

Only Pony wasn't surprised. He looked at Zee and didn't even say anything. Zizzy had tried to bug him to tell her what was going on. But he shut himself up and decided not to say anything. 

Now, they were all in the living room, just relaxing at chatting. Zuzy was now the one doing the bugging. 

"C'mon, Zee! What are you thinking about?! Like, you were so sad and now you're happy!" exclaimed Zuzy. "Please tell me what's that, please please please." 

"No." Zee said, with a triumphant look. If wasting her sister's breath was the only way to shut her up, she's all for it.

"Is it Richard again?" Zuzy said in slight sing-song tone. 

Zee's face darkened a little when Zuzy said that. Oh, why did she have to remind her of him?

Zee got up. "I'm gonna go to grass and eat some sleep. Bye," she said. She left the room, leaving Zuzy, Pony and Zizzy confused. Apparently Pony and Zizzy had heard what Zee said. 

"Go to grass...?" Zuzy repeated, confused. 

"Eat some sleep...? Um...something's really on her mind." said Zizzy. "I agree. She won't even tell me!" Zuzy said indignantly. 

"Zuzy, you can't force your sister to tell you something she doesn't want to." said Pony. "If you really want to know, you'll have to wait until she's ready." 

"But what if she's never ready?" Zuzy said, in a childish voice and dramatizing her exasperation. "There's always a time when one's ready to admit something," Pony said. "Remember, all good things come to those who wait." 

Zizzy smiled at him. Pony was always full of inspirational words, and she found that nerdy yet appealing. 

"Fine, alright." Zuzy huffed. 

*

The next day, Zee was ready to put her plan into action. She was quite sure it would work, all she had to do was to be stealthy enough and voilà, the Rowen's butt will be kicked so hard she'd fly in the sky for a long time before eventually falling back down. Okay, that's an exaggeration.

"Oh, Rowen...what goes round will always come around...you have no idea what's in store for you." Zee whispered to herself. She was ready to take that robin down.