#3 Lonely

For the past few days, Richard had been hanging out with Rowen a lot. George and Zuzy didn't mind so much, because they knew Richard was trying to make her feel accustomed to the school atmosphere. But Zee felt lonely and down without him. It was quite hard to cheer up as she was so used to being around him, just seeing Richard standing around would make her feel better.

George and Zuzy noticed this. Usually if George asked her why she felt this way, she just shrugged it off and he stopped questioning her, because he thought it was rude to intrude on people's personal business. He didn't want to stress her out either.

But Zuzy? She pestered Zee tell her. Every time she asked and when Zee said, "I don't wanna talk about it." or "None of your business," then Zuzy said, "PLEASE???!!!!" with huge pleading puppy eyes. Zuzy always thought if she used the puppy eyes really, really hard, Zee will give up and tell her what was going on. But, ha, as if Zee was the type to fall for puppy eyes. She would just glare at Zuzy's bright magenta puppy eyes and say, "Not working." Then Zuzy will just keep saying "PLEASE?!" repeatedly until Zee shut her out with a pair of earphones and turned the music on really loud until it was enough to drown Zuzy's annoying voice out.

One day, Zuzy finally gave up and tried to think of a new method. That's when she had an idea from Zee's lie a few days ago. "Hehehe...Zee, you'll never know what will get to you." she cackled softly and scurried downstairs to the kitchen to carry out her secret plan.

When she arrived at the kitchen, she saw something she never expected. Pony had his arms around Zizzy and they looked like they were gonna kiss. Zuzy stood there, eyes wide. Then Pony and Zizzy noticed her and stared at her, but their stares turned into glares after a few moments. "W-What d-do you think you're doing h-here?" stammered Zizzy, glaring at her little sister while she and Pony blushing furiously from embarrassment. "Um...I'm just gonna go fetch whatever I needed, leave and pretend I didn't see that." Zuzy said while fetching fresh grass from the refrigerator and grabbing a bottle of ketchup. "You'd better," Pony mumbled. Then she left immediately before Pony and Zizzy yelled at her.

Before she had the chance to get upstairs and start her threat for Zee who was most likely still moping in her room, the doorbell rang. She quickly threw the ketchup and grass into her pocket and opened the door. Standing there was George, and slight blush rose to her cheeks. "Hey, George! What are ya doing here?" Zuzy asked. "Hi, Zuzy. I'm just here...to hang out, I guess?" he replied. "Sure! Make yourself comfortable! I have something to tell Zee first." Zuzy said and she dashed up the stairs  before George could say anything else. Zuzy mentally cackled at the thought of Zee's reaction.

She squeezed some ketchup from the bottle onto the grass. "Ha, ketchup grass has come to haunt you after you lied about it's existence," she thought. Then Zuzy burst into the room and held the ketchup grass in front of Zee's mouth before she could react. "TELL ME WHY YOU'RE MOPING ALL THE TIME OR YOU'LL EAT THIS PIECE OF GRASS!" she yelled, knowing that she's winning. 

Zee made a face at the ketchup grass and said, "What does a piece of ketchup grass have to do with my feelings?!" "You, my dear little sister, must learn. This beautiful thing you're going through now is called 'threat'. And, the ketchup grass will be forced down your gullet if you don't tell your feelings." Zuzy said as though Zee was a little kid. "We're twins, silly." Zee said. 

Then the door burst open and George stormed in. When he saw the twins he stared at them in confusion. "What on Earth is going on here...?" George asked. "I'm threatening my sister to tell me why she's so sad most of the time by trying to feed her this disgusting piece of ketchup grass!" Zuzy said calmly. "I'm pretty sure it's impolite to intrude on her personal business, don't you think?" George said.

"Aw, come on, George! I thought you were on my side!" whined Zuzy. "Whoever said I was picking your side? I guess Team Zee has won because someone decided to vouch for her privacy." George said in a 'professional at roasting' kind of way. Zuzy's face was like this:

"You're way meaner than I thought, George

"You're way meaner than I thought, George." Zuzy said unhappily. "I know. Anyway, wanna hang out at the park?" George suggested. "Okay, okay, fine." Zuzy said. "Going out wouldn't be such a bad idea." Zee said. "Then it's settled. Let's go. If we're lucky, we might be able to meet Richard there." George said. Then they left for the park.