Costume

(Sorry I haven't updated I just haven't been on wattpad lately so here's an update)

(This chapter was givin by avocadovio hope you like)

Bakugou was seen on the screen wearing an AllMight costume, he was smiling at the camera.

"Oh my god so much blackmail material"
Kami giggled, yes giggled, as he took many many pictures.

Izuku came out from behind the camera and went to hug bakugou
"You did amazing kacchan"
Izuku kissed his cheek making his face turn a little red.

"Awwwwwwwww"
Kiri was cooing at how cute they were with Mina, Todoroki was silently taking pictures of both Bakugou and Izuku as well as kiri and Mina who didn't realise they were hugging each other, he has so much blackmail.

Izuku looked at the camera and his smile fell
"Oh shi- kacchan its recording"
As he said this Bakugou, who was staring at his cute little boyfriend, looked at the camera as well.

"Wait-"
Mina snorted but it sounded like a possessed pig, she was trying not to laugh.
"Your telling me *snort* they done a whole *snort* skit and didn't even get it on camera *possessed pig snort* AHA HAHAHA"
Mina was on the ground giggling like a mad man with tears streaming down her face, the rest of the class were looking at her now concerned for her sanity.

"Mina you good"
Tsu asked she was somehow still unbothered by the situation.
Mine gave her the thumbs up and they went back to the video.

"Does that mean.."
Bakugou trailed off looking down at Izuku who was now giggling.
"Kacchan it wasn't recording when you were acting, your gonna have to do it again"
Bakugou scowled and started cussing while Izuku was laughing, he walked up to the camera and turned it off.

"Oh ma gawd that was so funny"
Ochako laughed, Tsu was smiling at her girlfriend enjoying her laugh.

"We should not be laughing Bakugou obviously put in a lot of work-"
Iida was cut off when Todoroki put his head on his shoulder, Iida's face went bright red and his words died in his throat, Mina was laughing evilly with kami as they took pictures of the two.

Jiro sat back with Momo enjoying the atmosphere like good mums do.

Shinso our tired baby went up and put a disk in and went back and put kami in his lap making the other boy blush.

Sorry I haven't been updating lately I've just had writers block and I'm like extremely lazy but I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Thank for reading my lovelies 🥺😘

432 words