Bakudeku chapter

Izuku p.o.v
Once I made it to my moms I opened the door and yelled
"MOM IM HOME"
After a second she replied with
"We're in here honey"
I put my skateboard down and took my shoes of before walking to the sound of my moms voice which was in the living room.
When I turned the corner I saw Kacchan and auntie Mitsuki sitting on the couch talking to my mom well not kacchan he was just on his phone ignoring them.
I walked over to kacchan and put my arms around his neck, he put his phone down and turned his head to kiss me
"Hey kacchan"
"Hey nerd"
I gave him another peck on the lips when auntie yelled
"Oi stop with the kissing and give me a hug Izuku"
I blushed a little and when over to give her a hug then then went over and kissed my mom on the cheek.
"OI OLD HAG WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CALL IZUKU BY HIS NAME BUT NOT ME"
Kacchan yelled, oh no not again
"BECAUSE YOU DAMN BRAT IZUKU IS RESPECTFUL TO ME YOUR FUCKING NOT"
Auntie yelled back and that started a yelling match between them so I went over to kacchan and put my hand on his shoulder then kissed him which made him shut up instantly and I blushed before sitting on Kacchans lap and burying my head in his chest, making mom and auntie laugh.
I hear a deep but quiet chuckle escape Kacchan so I looked up at him to see he was staring at me and when he saw me looking at him he winked and then smirked.
"Hey Izu how about we go out and get some ice cream yeah"
He whispered and I instantly bolted up while pulling Kacchan with me and yelling to my mom where we were going.
Once we got to the ice cream place we ordered I got strawberry and Kacchan got rocky road.
We started walking around the park eating ice cream and holding hands just talking about everything when we started saying crappy pick up lines
"You don't have a dad don't worry I can be your new daddy"
That one shocked a laugh out of me and I started cackling, I calmed myself down and said
"mmmh ok I got one, I'm on top of things would you like to be one of them"
Kacchan stopped and stared at me then smiled before giggles started falling from his mouth and he said
"Let's make this a competition to see how many pickup lines we know I'll start, is your name winter? Because you'll be coming soon"
"I love my bed but id rather be in yours"
"Your outfit would look great on my floor"
"Is it hot in here or is it just you"
"I know a great way to burn off those calories in that ice cream"
"Are you an elevator? Because I'll go up and down on you"
"Oh well, that outfit looks great on you. Do you know what else would look great on you? Me"
"Let's play titanic, you be the iceberg and I'll go down"
"I'm not feeling myself today can I feel you instead?"
"What did you say you name was? I wanted to make sure I'm screaming the right name tonight"
We couldn't hold at laughter anymore and we burst and fell to the ground in tears and laugher.
On lookers probably thought we were crazy which we kinda are.
Once we finally calmed down we got up and Kacchan put his arm over my shoulders and I hugged him by the waist then we started walking home.
"Hey Kacchan are you staying at mine tonight"
"Yeah nerd"
He leaned down and kissed me on the nose making me giggle.
When we made it home my mom was in the kitchen making dinner.
"Hey mom where's auntie"
"Oh boys you scared me but your just in time I finished diner come sit and mistuki went home"
We done as she said, washing are hands first, and went to eat but not before saying
"Arigato"
Once we finished me and kacchan done the dishes then headed to my room while my mom headed to her room after saying goodnight, when we got to my room kacchan said
"Hey do you want to go to the roof"
I looked at him and nodded then went to grab a couple of blankets and pillows, then we started to climb to the roof.
When we were on the flat bit of the roof we set up the blankets and pillows up, then lay under them and cuddled while watching the stars.
"I love you nerd"
"Love you too kacchan"
I said before drifting of to sleep with kacchan as a body pillow.

Sorry I took so long to update remember if you have any questions or suggestions on how to make my story better don't be afraid to say them but hope you enjoyed this chapter and go check out my other story's
Thank you my lovelies 👉👈❤️

849 words