Christmas chapter

Third p.o.v

"Merry Christmas~"
Katsuki woke to a soft voice in his ear and warmth on his back as kitten kisses were pampered over his face and neck.

"Come on Kat get up~"
Katsuki smirked then reached behind him to grab the waist of the green head and pull him in front of him trapping the boy to his chest.

"Kaaaat~"
Katsuki smirked before mocking the boy in the same tone.
"Izuuuu~"

Izuku pinched him hard making Katsuki squeal like a little girl letting go of Izuku in the process.
"Come on up you lazy git"

When Katsuki finally got up they made there way to the living room, they were staying at Katsuki's parents house as they left the night before after doing presents as they and Izuku's mum wanted to go on holiday and the boys are responsible enough to not burn down the house. They were a bit reluctant to leave but the boys forced them totally not because they wanted Christmas Day to themselves.

They sat in the living room with hot coco and a movie in the background as they swapped presents.
"Aww kat"

Izuku opened his present and felt like crying it was a photo of the two boys when they were younger.

He then opened the box it was on top of and found the figure he was holding in the picture, it was worn and old and Izuku felt tears fill his eyes

"Do you like it?"
Katsuki wasn't prepared for the green head to tackle him in a hug.
"Thank you it's amazing kat"

Izuku got up and gave his present to the blond who opened it and paused in shock.
"I-is this.."
He trailed off as he hold up tickets.

"I know you really wanted to go see them and the tickets sold out and they cost to much and I knew someone who was selling them and I got the tickets"
(You decide what band or singing)

It was now Katsuki's turn to tackle Izuku into a hug.
"Thank you Izu, I love you"

Izuku smiled from his position on the floor.
"I love you too"
They kissed and spent the rest of the day cuddling.

Thanks for reading and sorry if it was bad but happy late Christmas and hope you all have a happy New Years 🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍

390 words