First day after marriage

𝐇𝐢 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬! 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.. 𝐒𝐨 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 🤗

The next day after ArDi's marriage in Hastinapur:-

Draupadi slowly opened her eyes because of the sunlight and chirping of birds coming from the window. She tried to remember where she is (as it was her first day in Hastinapur) then she recalled the last night.

She then realised that Arjun is sleeping by hugging her waist.
She noticed that he looks so cute while sleeping and chuckled

Then she thought that she is late in waking up as it was her first day so she should go in the kitchen

She was about to get up but suddenly Arjun pulled her wrist and she lost her balance and landed on him

She looked at him and get lost in his hazels. After few minutes she became normal and frowned at him.

Draupadi: Arya! You were awake?

Arjun: Yes.. What did you think that I didn't notice that you were admiring me?!

Draupadi: Admiring you?! No Arya I was juussttt.. (Stammers)
Please leave me now Arya.. You know very well that today is my first day in Hastinapur and already I'm late though I'm a new kulvadhu

Arjun: Ok I'll leave you. But first admit it that you were admiring me (smirks)

Drau: Ok I admit it.. Now please leave me Rajkumar Arjun (sarcastically)

Arjun (after leaving her) : Ok now you can go but remember I'm not going to spare for calling me Rajkumar. Will see you at night (smirked)

Draupadi: Ya ok ok (in a hurry)

She ran from the room and entered the kitchen after bathing.

She saw that some Royal women were preparing breakfast.
She fears to enter because she didn't know them except Mata Kunti.
So she kept standing there.

A daasi noticed her and said, "Pranipaat Panchal kumari. "

All the woman looked behind and saw that Draupadi was standing silently.

Finally, Kunti went near her held her shoulders and said, " Putri Draupadi tum yaha kyu khari ho? Ao andar ao.. "

Draupadi nodded

The other kulvadhu were delighted to see her as Draupadi was very famous for her beauty.

Kunti took her inside the kitchen and told Devika (wife of Yudhishthira) , " Putri Devika as you are the eldest kulvadhu so it's your responsibility to take care of Draupadi as your sister. "

Devika nodded. Kunti leave

Devika: Draupadi, come here

Draupadi nodded. She went near her.

Devika: I'm Devika, wife of Yuvraj Yudhishthir. I have heard about your beauty and valour but never expected that one day you will become my devrani.

Draupadi smiled

*They continued preparing breakfast*

Devika: (with moist eyes) Thanks Draupadi agar tumhare pitashree swayamvar ka ayojan nhi karte to main shayad Arya se kabhi nhi mil pati..

Drau: Nhi jiji yeh to ishwar ki parikalpana thi. Unhi ki iccha se Pandav jivit the aur unhi ki iccha se mera vivah Arya putr se hua. Yadi dhanyavad kehna hi hai toh Mahadev se kahiye..