The Most Beautiful Woman

Did you liked our first chapter of this magical story? Comment us and don't forget to like, share and follow us❤

Panchala, was one of the greatest kingdom in Aryavart(India). Drupad was the owner of the throne of Panchala. He was blessed with a daughter named Shikhandini who was a warrior princess but being a woman she was a little weak and because of her Drupad had lost in a war. After this incident, he started hating daughters. So he decided to perform a sacrifice from which he received a son.
But the dieties wished to give a daughter to him. When Drupad came to know this, he leave the sacrifice halfway along with his son named, Dhritadyumna. Everyone warned him but he ignored. Suddenly a very beautiful woman with a great personality came out from the fire. Everyone was shocked. Her beauty can't be described through words. Slowly she walked out from the fire like she came to bless the World. A Brahman shouted, " She is the fire woman who came to change the fortune of World". She was named 'Yagyaseni' as she was born from fire. She recognized King Drupad as her father and went towards him to take his blessings but he ignored and leave that place with his son. She became sad and was so innocent that she didn't understood what had actually happened. Slowly she learned to live in the palace as a princess with royalty but she didn't got her fathers blessings that's why she was sad. Her elder sister Shikhandini helped her to live in the palace.

Draupadi:-

Though she was very good learner she had no friend

Though she was very good learner she had no friend. She had no idea about the things that created by humans because her birth was natural, not from womb. Slowly her father accepted her as his daughter by seeing her behavior. As she didn't born as a baby that's why her news spread all over the world. Many prince wished to marry her by seeing her beauty. Not only she was beautiful, she was also very much intelligent and expert in many tasks. One day she met with a young man whom she didn't met before, be friend with her. Yes, he was the God, the Almighty! He was Shri Krishna. They became best friends. Draupadi came to know he was the king of Dwarka. He helped Draupadi to learn many things.

Shri Krishna:-

One day Drupad decided to organize a swayamvar (where you can choose your husband by a competition)

One day Drupad decided to organize a swayamvar (where you can choose your husband by a competition). Draupadi thought that what should I do in swayamvar? Actually she didn't know about husband and all that. She asked her best friend Shri Krishna whom she used to call Govind.  He said a husband is a person who plays an important role in every woman's life. He is like a friend, a father, a mother, a lover, a brother whenever  needed.
Draupadi asked what do you mean by a lover? I understood every relations such as brother, father etc. But who is a lover?

Govind said the lover is a person who can love more than anything

Draupadi said, " Who will love me like that?  And how I will know that who will truly love me?! "

Seeing such a curiosity in her sakhi, Govind suggested Draupadi that ask these questions to Mahadev (Shiva) he will definitely help you..

Then Draupadi went to a Shiva temple to worship Mahadev. She also asked the same questions which he already asked Govind. Her eyes we're closed. Suddenly a flower which was already given to Mahadev by someone else, dropped on Draupadi.
She was surprised. She understood something and started finding someone in the temple and suddenly a part of her cloth stuck on somebody!

Whom you think Draupadi's part of cloth stuck on?

Do you think Arjun is still alive?

To know the answers of the above questions, wait for the next chapter I will update it soon🤗