Part 2

Prem was walking.Suddenly he bumped with a girl.The girl was about to fall down.Suddenly Prem caught her.They looked at each other.

Prem:Are you alright Heer?

Heer:Yes Prem.Thank you.

Prem released her from his hands.

Heer:How are you?

Prem:For name sake,I am alright.Ever since Stells left me,my life is a big zero.

Heer became upset.

Heer:I also lost my family in an accident.But I have Stella's family to support me.They are my family now.You also have a family Prem.Be happy for them as your happiness matters the most for them.

Be happy for them as your happiness matters the most for them

Prem nodded slowly.

Prem:How about you?Are you fine?

Heer:When Stella's parents are there with me,I am very happy.I can't even believe that I am not their daughter.Even though I am only their family friend's daughter,they treat me as their own daughter.After I lost my parents they are my guardians...everything.

Prem:After they lost Stella,you are the one who gave them hope to live.

Heer smiled.

Stella's parents David and Gracy watched them with a dull face.

Baljeet Khurana is a rich arrogant lady.She is Reyaansh's grand mother too.

Baljeet is adamant that Reyaansh has to marry the girl of his choice;Mallika.

Reyaansh:I am sorry dadi.I can't obey you when it comes to marriage.I can't marry Mallika.

Baljeet was angry.

Baljeet:Mallika is the best girl you can get.Then why can't you marry her?

Reyaansh:You are wrong dadi.Mallika is not the best girl I can get,but the best bahu you can get for your financial benefit.You want me to marry Mallika,so that your illegal business partnership with Mallika's father can be strengthened.