Part 6

Thank u very much my dearest friend Rehana Siraj for the edits.

Reyaansh:Actually I am not a Khurana.I don't know who my real parents are.I heard that when I was small I was kidnapped by some beggars.A nice man saved me.But he could not trace my real family.So he adopted me.He loved me like his own son.But dadi was rude to me.But I ignored it.But I lost my father during our college days.You know that.Right?

Pranati nodded

Pranati nodded.

Reyaansh:After that dadi started ill treating me.She spilled out why she always hated me.It is because I am not her real grand son.That time only I realized that I was not a Khurana.That's why I left you Pranati.

Pranati was shocked.

Pranati:For such a small thing you left me Rey?

Reyaansh:No.Where I have no value,what will be your value?You will be treated 100 percent worse than I get treated.I thought that you will regret marrying me and deciding to live your whole life with me.I thought that instead of living the whole life in pain and insult,it's better to have pain only during our break up.

Pranati became emotional.

Pranati:You are a fool who thought that if you leave me,I will be happy.Because of what you did not even for a moment I could be happy.

Reyaansh was in tears.

Reyaansh:I realized that now Pranati.I realized that my deed had reverse effect and you suffered too much.Because of me you and Pranati got insulted in society.But I swear...I never expected this and I never wanted this.If I knew about your pregnancy I would not have done that.Trust me Pranati..My intention was not bad..I did that only for your better future.But I never thought that it will turn out to be like this.Please forgive me Pranati.

He fell at her feet.Pranati was shocked as she never expected it.

Pranati:Rey!

She made him get up.Her eyes were full of tears.

Reyaansh:Please forgive me Pranati.

Pranati:It is not easy for me to forgive you Rey.But I still love you.I can understand that your intention was not bad and you have not betrayed me.So my anger for you has melted.But if you repeat this foolishness I will slap you.

He smiled tearfully.

Jugnu came back.

Jugnu:Did Uncle make friends with mumma?