Part 11 continuation

Veeranshu-Shivani's engagement took place.

Sahil and Meera clapped hands.

Sahil:I was wrong in judging them.They are made for each other.

Meera:I am glad that you realized your mistake.They are perfect for each other.

They smiled.

Veeranshu:Now I can't wait for the wedding

Shivani:Veeranshu,I want the wedding only after my treatment.

Veer:But it will take time Shivani.

Shivani:I know.But please wait.What if I die?I don't want to marry you and die making you a widower.I want you to be a bachelor if I die.

Veeranshu became dull.

Veer:Because bachelors get more marriage proposals than a widower.Right?Ridiculous.But I prefer to live alone than marrying someone else.I am only yours till eternity Shivani.

Shivani's eyes became wet:Veeranshu,don't be foolish.You have a long life.Don't waste it.

Veer:My life won't be wasted as I will be living for you...I will be living with you.I a not going to let you surrender to death.

Shivani:Veeranshu,be practical.

Veer:Just close your mouth.You are talking like a stupid pessimist which I don't want to hear.

Shivani became dull.

After 2 years....

Veeranshu was sitting on the mandap.A bride whose face was veiled was sitting next to him.He tied mangalsuthra around her neck and filled her hairline with vermilion.Then he removed her veil.She was Shivani.

Veeranshu smiled:See...I told you that you will be cured and we will get married.My words came true.

Shivani smiled.